Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SCT invite system

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    that might be true, anyway that was my experience and it wasnt on this site either... There might be people who may be willing to pay for you here. Anyway, i still suggest that you dont need to pay this much for the site, honestly dont know what sct like, but there is always substitute. I would get pro server from ovh with more money...

edit: only if you run into angel, you might get it for free, but those angels will create a competition so your chance of getting it will probably be 1 if not zero

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Member BT Rep: +4
    well... if you know someone with a good reputation and with great contacts, isn't hard to get a invite for free

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    forthat's Avatar ha..ha ..ha.. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i wonder how they give invites .........??

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    he is right, but getting into tracker via using connections, i would feel like a complete jerk... dont know you at all. and it is unfair to those who paid for it...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    h1ronakamura's Avatar Yatta! BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by SiCKER View Post
    well... if you know someone with a good reputation and with great contacts, isn't hard to get a invite for free
    sounds like u wanna help me do u?plz

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    lol spam4life huh...
    Anyway for usual times Money = Invites, for unusual they give out.

The Chase is Better than the Catch

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Member BT Rep: +4
    he is right, but getting into tracker via using connections, i would feel like a complete jerk... dont know you at all. and it is unfair to those who paid for it...
    i dont think like that. Using friendships is the right way to get into the trackers... remember that invites are to you give to person that you know and trust, so if you talk a lot with a person or know him/her in the real life, you ll have almost sure that that person would be/ wouldn't be a good user there. About the ppl that buy invites... it is like trade, maybe you get what you want fast[btw, i'm not saying that buy invites is wrong]
    sounds like u wanna help me do u?plz
    I don't even have an account there...i can't handle the speeds i just know people that have and sometimes get invites...sorry.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    I don't even have an account there...i can't handle the speeds i just know people that have and sometimes get invites...sorry.
    k never mind maybe a miracle will happen and someone invites me to SCT for free

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Well Ga is ok, but getting back, what is the difference between ga and trade then? Honestly, I cant ask my friends to gimme a certain invite and i up to now never did ask them to give me a certain invite... They ask me before ga, do you want to get into this tracker? depending on my taste i say yeah or not, i do the same, if i have extra i ask them first then go ga... For the sct thing, if everybody is paying to get there, i would love to use the same methor instead of short cuts... why? because i cant bear the feeling that i am being given concessions or privilidges without doing anything in return, this is the way it is supposed to be... I can ask my friend to give to a certain person but cannot ask for myself for some reason it is very weird actually.. You start feeling like a jerk.

Edit: how the hell did my post count become 500? :S

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    @bil

life isn't fair dude

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast