Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ftn

deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Good Luck
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    you dont need luck, you need friends well actually even if he doesnt gimme one, i have lots of people on ftn who donated earlier, so it wont be problem... I really wonder what it is like, i guess i wont be able to log in thinking whether i will be disappointed or not, i hope the community is great, dont care about torrents there though

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    you dont need luck, you need friends well actually even if he doesnt gimme one, i have lots of people on ftn who donated earlier, so it wont be problem... I really wonder what it is like, i guess i wont be able to log in thinking whether i will be disappointed or not, i hope the community is great, dont care about torrents there though
    I think F*N will really like your Signature........ especially the second line.....LMAO

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    yeah thanks for the comment though...We are all traders, there is no need to deny that and also i am not saying hey i am trading accounts or such, or invites for that matter, if i am trading anything, i trade what i own like seedbox, rapidshare and so forth and if i want to trade them of course. If someone is not loyal to the site to trade his account, this has nothing to do with me, even if i dont get it, he will go to someoneelse eventually... rather than for someone else, i would have it myself... as simple as this

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Eargasm's Avatar Whoa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Gah, the site is slow tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Keep trying, invites not given back out yet since the site came back, so you might be lucky if you know someone with an invite that is
    I probably know a few people, only I don't know that they are FTN members and they don't know I'm looking.
    Last edited by Eargasm; 07-08-2008 at 06:18 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    OK. Back again. A week later. Let's see what happens.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    lemme know if u get in...and also what ur opinion abt the site is (altho i guess it wld have to be positive if u got in and r planning to keep the a/c - which i'm sure u r )

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Rep will not get you anything.

Well actually, that's not true. It will get people to laugh at you.
    That's why this user hid his.

-Sherman

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by kooltilldend View Post
    lemme know if u get in...and also what ur opinion abt the site is (altho i guess it wld have to be positive if u got in and r planning to keep the a/c - which i'm sure u r )
    Thanks for laughing, you are laughing with me right? I'll definitely update this thread when/if I get in - but I can't really complain if I don't. Cheers!

edit: After some internal deliberation, I'm ending my personal quest for FTN. That's not to say that I'd turn down an invite; however, perhaps Shangri-La was meant to stay hidden. Good luck to the rest of you.
    Last edited by Eargasm; 07-26-2008 at 04:02 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123