Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bulgarian pirates sell warez movies on the street!

Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    Quote Originally Posted by markupmaster View Post
    Pirated movies are sold all over..

People will do whatever i takes to get by and lets face it there's a lot worse things people can do to make money, trust me...

Baby On The Way OMFG !

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    h1ronakamura's Avatar Yatta! BT Rep: +5
    i would say it's common all over the world

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    It's pretty common in Italy too... authorities here are busy busting ppl that share them for free on the interwebz... looks like they don't care about who sells them on the streets...

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    jayz707's Avatar the human BT Rep: +1
    selling it on the streets is nothing new for the authorities. so they must be focusing more in people who download it from home. that is of course a nightmare to organizations like MPAA...

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    h1ronakamura's Avatar Yatta! BT Rep: +5
    authorities should rather care about the ppl who dl only cause they wanna make bussiness and sell downloaded files, dl for personal gain should be allowed imho

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    This has happened in Scotland since cd-writers became available & since DVD writers became available the problem exploded although I think it appears to be on the decrease here, the market is saturated everybody and their dog burns their own movies & music now.

I realised digital media was a rip off when ZX-Spectrum games hit £9.99 and haven't ever paid for it sense except on rare occasions.

I just wish someone get a handle on the ps3 to get it running homebrew files as my PS3 habit (games & blu-rays) is costing a fortune.

Baby On The Way OMFG !

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    In most countries in the world there is not a "Copyright" law.
    In fact in my country, Ive never seen an "original" CD or DVD.
    In fact there are few few people who know the difference btw original and pirated.\
    Even DVD stores, I mean Big shops, which have games etc, and arent "selling on the road" have pirated things they sell for 3$-8$(they are jst like originals with covers on back, etc). If someone would be heard saying "Oh I bought an original CD for 20 $" everyone would think he's an idiot. In fact IDK of 1 person in my country that has a legal Windows copy, or a legal anything from softwares, to games, to music CDs, to film DVDs... and the biggest deal is that we dont even know they are illegal. Most of people dont know about legalizing

PS: By the way I remember back in times before 2000 there wasnt even a Law for TVs in my country. Every TV could give any film and every sport he wanted/could find. And yes we were so happy : ) We used to watch every latest cinema film on TV : )

The Chase is Better than the Catch

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali-g View Post
    Stuff : )

What country are you in ?

Baby On The Way OMFG !

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    nthpeter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    There are many FTPs selling leech slots, even in the scene, that makes it very insecure... They are the same! (At least the bulgarian sellers burn rlses to CD/DVD... )

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by nthpeter View Post
    There are many FTPs selling leech slots, even in the scene, that makes it very insecure... They are the same! (At least the bulgarian sellers burn rlses to CD/DVD... )
    Oh yeah think of those wonderful Cam's on your spankin new 42" HD screen, pure quality man... lol

Baby On The Way OMFG !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast