Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What.cd

h1ronakamura's Avatar Yatta! BT Rep: +5
    i just don't understand maybe the whole irc thing.. i'm using miranda for it i click quick connect and then i have to choose server name what shall i choose irc.what.cd isn't there, sorry but i'm noob in irc have never used it so pls?
    i have done it by my own thanks now i'm in so i hope
    Last edited by h1ronakamura; 07-07-2008 at 07:40 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cradle View Post
    SCC is Sc*********. That site isnt super rare and im relatively sure posting the name is in fact allowed.
    you may want to look again
    "This means, that mentioning us in public is forbidden and talking about us is forbidden. Posting our address, site name or anything that may or may not indirectly reflect back to Sc********* is forbidden....."

i guess ive said to much also
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I have been on OiNK(PU +), and I'm a member on both What and Waffles. We knew that it takes a helluva loft of time to build that solid Userbase once OiNK had. OiNK 's legacy ain't that easy. They aren't there at OiNK's level - yet. But diversity is always a good thing, and it's nice to have these two successors around. One more aspect: privacy has become paramount now. So full respect to both of these young (and ever so successful) trackers!
    A malis vituperari laus est.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    worldpease's Avatar always annoying
    I just received an invite to what.cd a few hours ago so I was very happy, but then I clicked on the confirmation link and all it does is take me to the first page (index), so how will I register for an account?
    am I supposed to actually solve the riddle?

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    Are you sure the invite is genuine & your clicking on the right link, have you had an account there before, what browser you using ?

Theres nothing in the forums about invites being down, you could always try emptying your cookies & cache
    Last edited by Ghostbusters; 07-08-2008 at 08:19 PM.

Baby On The Way OMFG !

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    well a friend in this forum gave me the invite; there is only the confirm link,
    and I'm using firefox.
    Now I will try the cookies & cache solution.

May be it's just an error, may be some how the invite expired I dunno.
    Thanks and I'll keep you posted.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    ya now would probably be a wise time to join the site as it is nearly FULL...

there are less than 400 spots to go before they hit max and they are filling up pretty quickly... i'd pull whatever strings ya have to accomplish this...

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by worldpease View Post
    I just received an invite to what.cd a few hours ago so I was very happy, but then I clicked on the confirmation link and all it does is take me to the first page (index), so how will I register for an account?
    am I supposed to actually solve the riddle?
    you have to add s to http register link!

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Geez! that simple, right.
    That was it guys, the 's' did the trick I'm in now,
    thank you 'ghostbusters' and 'kuracat',
    now I'll go check the place out

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    c0njur's Avatar ? BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    ya now would probably be a wise time to join the site as it is nearly FULL...

there are less than 400 spots to go before they hit max and they are filling up pretty quickly... i'd pull whatever strings ya have to accomplish this...
    Theres been some speculation that the user limit will be raised when the current one is reached, but that is of course, speculation...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast