Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looking for TorrentLeech invite.

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    When you have been here in the invites section for longer than the 2 weeks you have been, you get to know and become friends with lots of members, including which members belong to which trackers and what they offer.

I can guarantee you the tracker staff, and most members here, know my username on the trackers, so to suggest I would break their rules is just plainly wrong and again proves just what nonsense you come out with just to embellish your posts.

You would do well, very well, to take a back seat for a month or so and just take your time to get to know that trackers are actually more than just a place to click a link from and seed it back 10 times over on your mega seedbox.
    If you dont break their rules, then you use your connection on the trackers to get around the rules which apply to the certain people. The fact that you can give away 20 invites for ftn proves this very well. Well you still believe that i only click and download on trackers... To be honest, for some trackers you are right, i download and seed... Because there is no action on the forums or in the irc, the only place i think i am very active is on tl in which there are people including mods who actively participate in the forums like mlapaglia or animeserv or steve20 or wizball and so forth. Also i am not an extreme leecher at all, up to now, if i was to include all i downloaded for myself from torrents are around 50 70 gb... 5 day rapidshare right now, mostly i download from rapid. Why do i buffer highly? I buffer because i dont wanna face with any problems regarding my ratio in the future, also i dont wanna pay again for the seedbox for future needs, if i have it right now, i think it is quite logical to use it right now since in the future you may need it again... I am not just a leecher or selfish bastard who only thinks about himself if i was i wouldnt have given away my second seedbox for someone to buffer more than 600 gb, Who else would do that? The first time i asked someone to let me use his seedbox to see the speeds since my first seedbox wasnt good at all, he said i cannot even for half an hour... Dont gimme the look that i am just a leecher or selfish bastard who knows nothing about Torrent or such issues. Also i think rather than lecturing people about what to do or not, you shall think of your current position where you stand who you depend and so forth. For i am not dependent anyone for invites and so forth, but you definitely do since in order to give away 20 invites from ftn, you need to know someone, even hero class or donator gets 1 invite for 5 dolar, in short, you dont need to break the rules because you can go around them, but what about others who cannot?

This was my last post, no more good luck with invite

Also, there are lots of trackers in which i might get around the rules, but rules are rules, and they are to be applied everyone. As stoi said, even if he is the owner, he doesnt cheat with ratio... Also it is gross to use your connections to get around rules
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-07-2008 at 05:24 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    This was my last post, no more good luck with invite
    That's about the best thing you ever said in this thread.

What you do, and the way you go about things and how you treat things in the short time you have been here is the wrong way and passes off the wrong impression to other members in how they should behave.

You need to back out of threads, learn to bite your tongue and leave posters and members alone to do what they want to do without your interference. What is right & wrong for you, is not the same for everybody else.

Also, there are lots of trackers in which i might get around the rules, but rules are rules, and they are to be applied everyone. As stoi said, even if he is the owner, he doesnt cheat with ratio... Also it is gross to use your connections to get around rules
    [/COLOR][/B]
    Any tracker staff, or staff here, will tell you that is far from the truth, again, you know nothing about what you are talking about.

Anyone will tell you, what I am is straight to the point and what you see is what you get.
    Last edited by SgtMajor; 07-07-2008 at 05:30 PM.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    This was my last post
    forever?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    This was my last post
    forever?
    Would be the best thing to happen to this site besides the board being fixed.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Only yesterday I invited people to TL & SCT from members here who I have gotten to know and I saw they were looking for an invite to them trackers, if they make themselves known that is up to them I will not name them publicly.

And go and check who did an officially sanctioned FTN giveaway for christmas just gone, over 20 people got into FTN via that thread. All my FTN invites (double figures) have gone to members from here who I can class as my friends.

I have also ensured FSC has been made aware of some good & deserving members from here, those who get involved and are courteous and helpful will always be remembered for their actions & deeds and will get noticed for them reasons.

What I want is good members for trackers, and making a request can and should always be encouraged, making requests is not breaking any rules as they are not members of that tracker yet to have to abide by them rules. Doing giveaway threads is breaking the rules, as you are by definition a member of that tracker, subtle difference there I know but I doubt you will understand that.

So when I say you are clueless and know nothing, that is exactly what I mean, clear?
    I would be one of these people, and again Thank you very much Sgt, much appreciated. I think the point of all this is bilkenter, you seem to mislead people on a lot of threads, you thread jump and often spam other fellow FST'ers threads. You got to remember what has applied to you does NOT necessarily apply to someone else. What happened to you was unfortunate but it also was predictable. Probably (and this is just a guess, no real fact behind it) your attitude had a lot to do with those invites being removed. If you present yourself on a pedestal someone will ALWAYS come along and knock you off.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    I definitely see what is happening, you guyz seem like a kid waiting for his lolypop, damn i hate such people sorry to say it, but i definitely hate it. Yeah you are right, but if you can live with yourself knowing that you actually cheated or did smt wrong, good for you... Also it is such a shame to see that people would lick ... to get into ftn or such... In the Asia, there is a concept , some of the countries say that First bread then democracy, here i think at least for me, first honour then tracker

Is there anyone who disapproves the approach sergeant is taking here? Saying that even if it is against rules (staff approved TL case) you can get around the rules via pm or in any other way... What is the difference between this or trading? i dont see much honestly... If there is anyone, i would be more than happy to meet with the guy no matter how much post or invite he has.. doesnt matter...
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-07-2008 at 06:01 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    In the Asia, there is a concept , some of the countries say that First bread then democracy
    in my neighbourhood there's a concept as well: first tell people to shut the fuck up and then whoop their asses if they don't.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    In the Asia, there is a concept , some of the countries say that First bread then democracy
    in my neighbourhood there's a concept as well: first tell people to shut the fuck up and then whoop their asses if they don't.
    Apparently we live in the same neighborhood Polarbear
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I definitely see what is happening, you guyz seem like a kid waiting for his lolypop, damn i hate such people sorry to say it, but i definitely hate it. Yeah you are right, but if you can live with yourself knowing that you actually cheated or did smt wrong, good for you... Also it is such a shame to see that people would lick ... to get into ftn or such... In the Asia, there is a concept , some of the countries say that First bread then democracy, here i think at least for me, first honour then tracker

Is there anyone who disapproves the approach sergeant is taking here? Saying that even if it is against rules (staff approved TL case) you can get around the rules via pm or in any other way... What is the difference between this or trading? i dont see much honestly... If there is anyone, i would be more than happy to meet with the guy no matter how much post or invite he has.. doesnt matter...
    If you do not belong to the tracker, then you cannot break any rules of that tracker, so anyone can request for any tracker they want to, FST is not just just for trading, read the rules here "ask for and get invites for trackers".

So if I make friends along the way, and we interact in one way or another, and I see they are looking for something, then I go out of my way to see if I can help them to get what they are looking for.

It seems your comprehension skills are severely lacking, not to mention your judgement skills.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    oh kamon... u definitely lack the same things that you say to me... I am not saying that requesting is forbidden, all i am saying is that, if you are a member of tl, if you try to fulfill this request on torrent tracker forums in which you dont know the guy at all, if you know why bother writing here? i would ask it on pm or msn... If u do fulfill this request for someone you dont know here, then it is forbidden

and in this case, this person that is poster has 15 posts which probably means that he most likely doesnt have any friends.... SGT either you dont get it at all, or you dont get it at all....i am sick of even discussing this now
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-07-2008 at 06:23 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast