Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: do i need a seedbox on this tracker?

Quote Originally Posted by jars View Post
    I'll dispell what a few are implying here too. Needing a seedbox on ScT and bitmetv is also a myth. My upload speed is 65kbs!!! and I have a 200gb buffer at bittv and a 325gb buffer at ScT. That not buying credit either. I don't particularly seed my arse except at Christmas time but it's all about getting the right packs. That's it. 21 jump street etc or a Denz Washington pack etc could supply enough gig credit you for a torrenting lifetime.
    That's also a good one. Certain files have brought me tons of GB in upload credit, while others have cost me GB. Finding the right packs, things are easy. The challenge therefore then is finding the right packs

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    well i never needed a seedbox not even on sct or bmtv or anywhere else.. with an upload speed of 32 kB/s for most of the time..
    i dont even find the time to watch everything i download. its a mystery to me how others do it

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    absolutely true. I'm a member of sceneHD, a SWEDISH HD site. That means allot of their members have over 8/8. I still have a ~200GB buffer. Same goes for SCC, i have a ~100gb buffer.

I recommend getting a seedbox for TL, I know its not hard to seed there, but you can build an insane buffer. Some people almost have a PETABYTE uploaded!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    Quote Originally Posted by lukee View Post
    I recommend getting a seedbox for TL, I know its not hard to seed there, but you can build an insane buffer. Some people almost have a PETABYTE uploaded!
    We choose to go to the moon...

Baby On The Way OMFG !

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    PB you may be right about not needing a box but shhhhh.../me likes downloading at max speed.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    It just depends on the kind of pirate you are. If you're a casual pirate then you probably don't dl much that you'd have to seed back anyways. But if you're like me and love to download hd-movies it certainly helps keep your ratio up.
    See ya in another life, brother.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    It just depends on the kind of pirate you are. If you're a casual pirate then you probably don't dl much that you'd have to seed back anyways. But if you're like me and love to download hd-movies it certainly helps keep your ratio up.
    I Agree...

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Acumen View Post
    Picture an old man, with an unshaven beard, holding onto his cane, shaking, and grimly smiling as he finally lifted himself off of his weathered rocking chair, just so he may reach the unplugged refrigerator, in order to pour that week-old milk, smelling foul, into a bowl half-full of half-eaten cheerios. That is you without a seedbox.
    The album that I listen to sound the same as yours
    The movies that I watch look the the same as yours
    they don't smell foul
    The point is that you have to wait...
    Humanity has in the course of time had to endure from the hands of science three great outrages upon its naive self-love: the discovery that our world is merely a speck in a vast universe, that we merely descended from lesser animals, and that our conscious minds sometimes lie to their very selves about our actions.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Acumen View Post
    Picture an old man, with an unshaven beard, holding onto his cane, shaking, and grimly smiling as he finally lifted himself off of his weathered rocking chair, just so he may reach the unplugged refrigerator, in order to pour that week-old milk, smelling foul, into a bowl half-full of half-eaten cheerios.
    /me turns my web cam off - stop spying on me!
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    but even if you do have a box and download it that much quicker (which really isn't much for most people on an ok conncection) you still have to FTP it to your home pc to enjoy it. Besides people rent servers to upload not to get things quicker.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast