Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Giveaway : scc + TL + TTi

IGetMoney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    ohh ic soo do you think i could donate to your account for an invite? I;ve asked someone else they said they would help me but they didn';t pm me back

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    1) I've never had an account with TL before
    2) I vow to never cheat, hit and run, or disobey any other tracker rules to receive an invite.
    3) I would like this invite because tl seems to be the one tracker that manages to keep a lot of older stuff (stuff that is 3 months older or more) and still manage to have decent speeds even on the older stuff. Since I don't really download all the new releases at once but rather checkup on then about 1-2 times a month it would be nice to find a tracker that still manages to have the older stuff and still have decent speeds.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    May i please have TL?
    1. I have never been a member of the tracker before.
    2. I vow to never cheat, hit & run, or disobey any rules.
    3. I am very interested in seeing what TL has to offer as I hear it is great and I will seed till I bleed!

Last edited by roderick; 07-13-2008 at 04:24 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    crumble6's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Well theres already plenty of people posting for the TL invite, but I'll have a go anyway as I'm desperate!

1) Never had an account there, that's why I'm posting here.
    2) I hate cheaters, would never do it myself. I feel very strongly abount having a clean account history so I never hit and run.
    3) Ok simple really... I joined my first private tracker a little over a year ago (72 weeks to be precise), and since then I have aquired a few more. However, all of them are level 1 or 2 trackers that are open for signups almost 24/7. I would like TL so that I can finally be a member of a decent tracker. I have a seedbox so maintaining ratio and avoiding HnRs shouldn't be a problem.

Anyways, heres some screens of my low levels:

Sorry, I can't give you a recent speedtest, seedbox has no GUI. Heres one I did when I first set it up, speeds are still as good if not better.

Thanks.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by GXice View Post
    I got banned from TL yesterday for doing one of these sort of giveaways. TL are pretty strict about giving away invites.

Hope the username you have here isnt the same one you use on TL.
    now you can be warned, let them learn the hard way, i did learn hard way as well
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-13-2008 at 02:01 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12