Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Games That Just Give You The Sh**s

Yea street fighter is a really annoyin game, i used 2 hit myself wen i lost!

2. Games   -   #12
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Championship Manager 01-02....

If i lost in the last 3 minutes i would smack the absolute sh!t outta my keyboard...Especially when i was bored and decided to play as middlesborough (i was really really bored) and i was playing man utd and i only needed a draw to make it to the champions league...man utd scored the winner in the last minute and yeah my mouse was over the other side of the room

3. Games   -   #13
    Basically ever genisis game I ever owned. Especialy MK3. Back in the day, I had broken my controllers so many times that they were held together with tape and glue.

4. Games   -   #14
    i almost broke my keyboard playing COunter-strike i was on a losing streak of about like 20

5. Games   -   #15
    jonathan_tijuana's Avatar ...
    super mario bro 3 i never finished, the last part at the train or whatever it was, was so hard, i'm going to play it again.

6. Games   -   #16
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Charlies Angels

Its the first and only video game I actually played and now I see why I dont play them at all.

7. Games   -   #17
    Poster
    the simcity games. i dont understand them

proud to be american

8. Games   -   #18
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    LMAO

yeah I forgot about street fighter

vega was a prick to beat on the sega

that f8Ckin gclaw and I couldnt catch him he was 2 fast but the worst of all was M Bison you would beat him in round 1 and he will have a phyco the next round and bash teh shit out of you too beat you pefect

and Sagart was a pain in the ass with his tiger uppercuts

9. Games   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by shn@17 August 2003 - 23:02
    Charlies Angels

Its the first and only video game I actually played and now I see why I dont play them at all.
    You started playing a video game based on a movie? No wonder why you dont like them. Go buy an rpg or something

10. Games   -   #20
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    You started playing a video game based on a movie? No wonder why you dont like them. Go buy an rpg or something
    I couldn't agree more

also Mortal Kmobat use to piss me off I think mortol Kombat 2 it was beating Tu Sug at the end really pissed me off he kept doing his stupid f*cking shoulder charge

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast