Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Ovh kimsufi xxl seedbox access

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    doesnt matter, our allies have much more power than the enemies, also i personally dont feel any enemy around me. I may not like the guy, but i dont feel like he is my enemy or smt

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I don't know much about seedboxes but if it has the capability to host a Celine Dion fan site I'm very interested!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    I don't know much about seedboxes but if it has the capability to host a Celine Dion fan site I'm very interested!
    wtf

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by F.B.I View Post
    wtf

hahaha that made my day

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    you need hosting server not seedbox...(yea I know seedbox is a server too) seedbox renting for montly but if you need to hosting web site you need more time and hmmm a seedbox can be useful for this but it will be expensive you should search I heard something cheap server for hosting ....

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    well i certainly don't have any experience with seedboxes but i think having been in the torrenting world for over 3 yrs means that i atleast know my basics very well...and in the end, that's what its all abt, isn't it? (i.e. sharing and buffering)

i know i prolly don't stand a big chance of getting this considering that there prolly are better fellas here who will end up winning this...but still atleast i'll fell much better once i put my application here too lol

so yeah, that's what i'm doing and thanks for atleast considering me!

oh and yeah...the sites i'll buffer if given the chance wld absolutely be Blackcats (my fav site for more reasons than one), Demonoid, maybe Boxtorrents, TTi and SCC (if i get in...which i feel rather confident abt happening)

cheers!

p.s. i have experience with ftp servers from the past if that counts for anything
    Last edited by kooltilldend; 07-15-2008 at 01:50 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    panoli's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    can i have it? i need it becz i have BCG bitme what.cd etc. and it will b very useful. please.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    i would like to take a kick at this great giveaway
    u might not knw me well but i havnt been tht active here either,it was all due to my final exams which were going on,but thts all done since last saturday,
    i would like to applyfor this box coz i have 1 of the worst speeds in FST imo,the advertised speeds are just 2mbps i.e 256 kBps down and the up is just 20kBps max and i have a download cap of just 2.5 gigs per month(but thr is night unlimited from 2-8 )thts y i have to rlly struggle to get my ratios right,so this seedbox would be great help to me coz i wouldbuffer TL and bcg as much as i can then will be using them like never before since i will have a nice buffer to take care for,but i will be still seeding at my best.i would like to fulfill all ur rules watsoever uhave kept and hopefully i will get a shot at this box
    regards
    ken

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Also let me add one more thing as a rule, i really want to help you all, but i cant, this is why, pls those who apply shall at least know how to use a seedbox, i dont wanna be asked too many questions, I will empty 500 gb for you so that you can use all the hd storage, in this process if you ask me too many questions, it probably wont end good for both of us i easily buffer tl 100 gb a day without even paying attention. You can easily buffer 150 200 gb if you really want to buffer,

Dont get me wrong, i would be glad to help you learn at first, but i dont like being asked all the time, i will explain the basics, i will empty whole of the hd, then it is all up to you, i wont interfere for a while. Maybe wont bother at all, maybe i may take it back after a while etc, it still has more than 20 days
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-15-2008 at 02:49 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    bilkenter because i seen this sweet thread i'll try my luck for your seedbox
    right if you give me this server, i can turn it into a movie factory, where i upload @ it's not listed.. i know i got 2 servers but i'll try my luck for the 3rd one I love uploading 1 of my hobbies that i like doing.. if let me use it you can fxp what you like to your home..
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 07-15-2008 at 02:53 AM.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast