Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for ScT invite

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Dude, i lost numerous accounts this way, i know you are young and naive, this is why you go with the trade, i have been there myself. Trust me, nothing good comes out of trade...At least rather than trade, create your own sense of trade itself

Edit: also i must admit, informing is too fun and too exiting...I got too exited damn

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Snooz as an advice, all sites are against trading, some are against also give aways like tl, they are also against people who fulfill the requests done here. Some doesnt like overseeders and such... yeah too many different rules, but if you have 5 or smt like that tracker, then you really dont have to worry about them at all
    Thanks

Dude, i lost numerous accounts this way, i know you are young and naive, this is why you go with the trade, i have been there myself. Trust me, nothing good comes out of trade...At least rather than trade, create your own sense of trade itself

Edit: also i must admit, informing is too fun and too exiting...I got too exited damn
    I am actually starting to see what you mean. Bunch of people are getting ripped off on other sites.

I am done with it cause I can't afford to lose my accounts.
    Last edited by snooz; 07-15-2008 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Also Tl really doesnt deserve trade... i mean great staff with great content... i suggest you hang out on irc much more

Edit: i am starting to feel sorry for myself. i think i am getting softer or smt :S

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Dude, i lost numerous accounts this way, iknow you are young and naive, this is why you go with the trade, i have been there myself. Trust me, nothing good comes out of trade...At least rather than trade, create your own sense of trade itself

Yeah you are still there mate

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    really? aha thanks for confirmation but i was referring to something else there. but you didnt get it ok Yeah i am still a trader under my own conditions

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i meant you are still naive, i don't know if you trade or not and i don't really care. It's up to you what you do

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Then what is the point here? I said earlier, if i see someone who will make an good addition to the site, i will probably ask to the staff for an invite to have him, if i dont use the account, i will give him my all buffers, but i havent given any trackers of mine for trade since i dont need to. Anyway yeah dont care.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    GXice's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I can definitely vouch for TL being very strict on invite giveaways. I've learned from personal experience, the rest of you TL users should learn from my mistake.

See my sig. v
    Eventually, a person who wears two faces forgets which one is real.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    eram's Avatar graff saves lifes BT Rep: +5
    how did they know it was you ?
    did you had the same account name here and on tl?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by GXice View Post
    I can definitely vouch for TL being very strict on invite giveaways. I've learned from personal experience, the rest of you TL users should learn from my mistake.

See my sig. v
    Dude honestly, they are harsh however they know when to forgive anyway, This is one of the best qualities of tl in my opinion

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast