Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: BitmeTv Giveaway

BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by adissan View Post
    Hi there mate
    Great giveaway,keep them comin,i would like to apply for bitmetv invite because i m a big fan of tv shows,packs and old movies ,I like tv shows like the apprentice,Jay Leno show,Heroes,The 4400,Hole series of Lost,Prison Break and for the old movies and packs . I will take care of the account because i love watching TV
    i will stay active 24/24,seed the torrents with my ovh seedbox
    thanks a lot for this opportunity
    ratio proofs:
    http://i38.tinypic.com/ibi2wz.gif
    http://i35.tinypic.com/2vj3itv.gif

Speedtest:
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/295793607.png
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/295793787.png

seedbox:
    http://i33.tinypic.com/2lnfx2v.jpg

i hope you ll consider me
    Seems to me that you already had an acc there, am I right?

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...tolen-283777/?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    adissan's Avatar Piers Morgan Fan BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    yea,i ve had an account there long time ago,it was stolen ..i talked with staff and we both agree that it should be disabled ,they said it won t be a problem to create another one but to be more carefull that s all

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    To be honest i use tvtorrents.com and .ro for tv series packs and 0-day for single episodes.I would like to try my luck only because i would like some more on documentaries,which bitmetv has(according to ppl i know).
    ratio below:

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/20/ratio1mi3.jpg
    http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/6374/ratio2qj9.jpg

My line is 1 MB upload,and i manage to keep 1:1 ratio at scc.I do not post here for security of you and mine.

Good luck to whoever grabs it.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    yea,i ve had an account there long time ago,it was stolen ..i talked with staff and we both agree that it should be disabled ,they said it won t be a problem to create another one but to be more carefull that s all
    Are you kidding with me?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by F.B.I View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin_23 View Post
    but maybe i wont give it ... proofs dont satisfy me
    Don't giveaway the invite just because you got to do it (since you have started it, you have to finish it, in theory).

When you find the right member, give him the invite.

I don't want to see another member crying because he invited a cheater or a trader and then lost his invites, so be carefull.
    And without wishing to give the game away too much, do not make it public who wins and when they won, do it via PM, tracker staff (and their friends) sit there monitoring threads such as these and looking for nicks and dates/times of invites given, then using simple logic will identify who the receiver and thus the giver is.

Just close your thread when you have finished to prevent questions of who won or idiots bumping the thread asking did anyone get an invite, think about it

It's not about just proofs, they can be faked or stolen from other places, get to know them at other trackers they belong to by PMing them there, then you know there is some semblance of truth in who they say they are.

And best of all, just don't do public GAs
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    adissan's Avatar Piers Morgan Fan BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    no man i m very serious,they understood my situation and said that the best solution to solve this problem is to close the account ,and when i have the chance to create another one ..i have no reasons to lie

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    no man i m very serious,they understood my situation and said that the best solution to solve this problem is to close the account ,and when i have the chance to create another one ..i have no reasons to lie
    Are you sure you don't?

If they were soo cool why didn't they invited you then? It would be more intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by F.B.I View Post

Don't giveaway the invite just because you got to do it (since you have started it, you have to finish it, in theory).

When you find the right member, give him the invite.

I don't want to see another member crying because he invited a cheater or a trader and then lost his invites, so be carefull.
    And without wishing to give the game away too much, do not make it public who wins and when they won, do it via PM, tracker staff (and their friends) sit there monitoring threads such as these and looking for nicks and dates/times of invites given, then using simple logic will identify who the receiver and thus the giver is.

Just close your thread when you have finished to prevent questions of who won or idiots bumping the thread asking did anyone get an invite, think about it

It's not about just proofs, they can be faked or stolen from other places, get to know them at other trackers they belong to by PMing them there, then you know there is some semblance of truth in who they say they are.

And best of all, just don't do public GAs
    To be the perfect post/advices.

Let me quote this Polarbear's post.

here's some advice to all people who make giveaways

demand direct profil links.

take a close look at them. two important factors: number of forum posts and download amount. people that have something to hide stay under the radar. they usually don't post in tracker forums. dedicated members use the trackers they're on. download amount tells you much more than a high buffer. forget about screenshots and speedtests. they tell you absolutely nothing about the user. inform the user, that the links will be handed over to staff if he misbehaves on the tracker. also make him leave a note for you in the profils. this way you can be sure they are really his.

check post history

how many and more important what kind of posts did the user make? is it just spam like "great review", "good luck" or does he have a view, answers, an opinion or knowledge. focus especially on trading evidence, account giveaways and his attitude towards tracker rules. ask for his nickname on other forums like fst and make sure you check him out there as well.

talk to the invitee

aks him where he comes from, how old he his, what he does for living. at least get to know him a little. ask him what exactly he expects from the tracker etc. how is his english? traders and cheaters usually fit in certain pattern and can be detected easily. they are usually not very intelligent.

learn to keep your invites

if you have the slightest doubts about a person. keep your invites for good's sake. if you can't find somebody right, close your friggin' givewaway thread. who cares? unused invites don't bite and they don't expire. wait until you find the right person.

if a possible invitee really wants a tracker and has nothing to hide, he'll have no problems to agree with your background check. if he doesn't and is not willing to cooperate in any way, bye!

if you think this is too much work for a simple invite giveaway, then don't come crying about the consequences.

all of this can be put in a nutshell and it's not a coincidence that all trackers trot it out all the time:

only invite people you know and trust!
    Now, if you get disabled/lost your invites then you are an asshole, anyaway, I hope you don't be disabled.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    gold24's Avatar israel forever BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    u see that what i meant about leechers and good people..

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Bionic's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by gold24 View Post
    u see that what i meant about leechers and good people..
    There's everything else that somebody could bring up for you to get low. Trader>Cheater>Asshole>Collector>Hit n Run>fcukers. etc. You don't need to post, everything is up to the Thread OP, right?
    Twitter: @alhassoni
    Stay tuned. I could say something brilliant at any moment.

DL Speed: 1MBps | UL Speed: 228KBps

Speaks: English, Arabic, German, Tagalog(Filipino), Spanish and Chinese

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    This will all end in tears....they always do

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast