Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please Help Me With School!

Got_brains?'s Avatar Poster
    Thanks guys for all the replies! I apologize because my internet went down for 2 days seconds after I posted the topic.

Because my report was due the next morning, I just made up stuff like "They live in trees because their foods there and their away from the predators on the forest floor".

Thanks guys.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    lol love the homer avatar thin

3. Lounge   -   #13
    gaz_k's Avatar Poster
    it's so inbred americans cant bum them.. they safer up their.. until everyone gets out their guns due to inadequate laws and shoots em down

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Gaz k, you say proud to be a northerner, what do you class as northern?

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

5. Lounge   -   #15
    gaz_k's Avatar Poster
    anything above Stoke on Trent, anyting below that is down south.

All places like the northwest and upto scotland are the north.

why, what about you?

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Stoke? Isn't that on the equator or something?
    Anywhere south of north-shields is south (north shields being right beside newcastle)

7. Lounge   -   #17
    gaz_k's Avatar Poster
    I from warrington, jsut bewteen manchester and liverpool, got a half decent rugby league team. i would class myself as being northen. stoke is more midlans than north, but anything below that is definatley down south.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    manchester...liverpool, 5 minutes walk from london!!
    southern pansy!

9. Lounge   -   #19
    gaz_k's Avatar Poster
    fuck you, i fuckin hate southeners, they so fuckin gobby n up there own arse, thay are all fuckin fagot lad!
    think they al hard n sing shit songs after three pints... all go out wearin fuckin matchin t shirt with sum shite wrote across the back like Tuff Muff or sumthing. they all think they fucking sex gods, but they fuckin shut up wen you tell them to, as soon as they hear the accent the brickin it.
    n why the fuck do they drag out their words ... wen they say fuck... it turns into fffffffffackin hell
    they prounounce all there u's as a's... i fuckin hate them at uni... and on holiday... sumone should fuckin shoot em all!

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by gaz_k@20 August 2003 - 13:07
    fuck you, i fuckin hate southeners, they so fuckin gobby n up there own arse, thay are all fuckin fagot lad!
    think they al hard n sing shit songs after three pints... all go out wearin fuckin matchin t shirt with sum shite wrote across the back like Tuff Muff or sumthing. they all think they fucking sex gods, but they fuckin shut up wen you tell them to, as soon as they hear the accent the brickin it.
    n why the fuck do they drag out their words ... wen they say fuck... it turns into fffffffffackin hell
    they prounounce all there u's as a's... i fuckin hate them at uni... and on holiday... sumone should fuckin shoot em all!
    :beerchug: don't forget the twats with the pants that dont quite reach their ankles and have those one-strap bags and the slip on trainer things with no backs, wankers!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast