Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a team...

integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    I agree; if you want someone experienced to help you with some bulk coding and design implementation, or just to bounce some ideas off of, then sure. But letting random people you don't even know join your team? It sounds kind of weird, and possibly detrimental to your project.

they didn't built Rome in one day

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    I agree; if you want someone experienced to help you with some bulk coding and design implementation, or just to bounce some ideas off of, then sure. But letting random people you don't even know join your team? It sounds kind of weird, and possibly detrimental to your project.
    Nobody said they will be part of staff. I am looking for uploaders (at least 10mbit connection), designer and maybe some beta testers. Staff will be chosen carefully. I will try to include in this as many HD junkies as I can.
    Last edited by Skyy; 07-20-2008 at 04:46 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i agree with the sgt, this is definitely not the place.

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    n00b
    lol, FST is the last place I would look for people like this.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Long as it's tbdev source,pm me your mail, i got a friend who loves makeing bt trackers for fun..

I can ask him to help you out
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 07-20-2008 at 05:21 PM.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    What day is it?

Oh yes, a new day and another new (is it new if it doesn't even exist yet?) site looking for staff, uploaders & members for the great next new site.

Good trackers emanate from good leadership & good direction, my suggestion would be not to take any tom, dick or harry from here, but talk it over with your tracker friends who you know, not strangers from FST.

Well put SgtMajor

Well if your at the ideas stage it should be ready to open in about 6 months
    That aint knocking you or your idea's but if you rush it and put in place staff you dont know well it has less chance than being a well thought out well tested site, so if your getting staff from here and only in the idea's stage 6 months testing and staff getting to know one another and how things are to work is prob about right time scale.
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    MODERATION BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I can give you a hand as beta tester when you finish it. I'm bussy with the code in another site already.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Scavenger View Post
    I can give you a hand as beta tester when you finish it. I'm bussy with the code in another site already.
    Thank you. When script is finished I'll let you know.
    I got few applications which I still have to consider. I got someone with great ideas we have been talking about and soon you can expect new tracker.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Read carefully thru these forums and you will see some tried and tested methods for running a tracker some will help you some will not but the more info you have b4 u start the better.
    Trust me be ready for sleepless nights a lot of hassle and in my case lead to divorce, just be prepaired for a lot of grief and not having a lot of time to do other things if you want to have a tracker that is worth while and be proud of
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    We got a designer who makes really bangin' designs. For now we are looking for one more coder with good PHP/MYSQL experiance because we want to install few more advanced and unique features which current coder can't develop by himself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12