Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: ...and your heroes

Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Why would I be taught to hate anyone wearing a head-scarf. It was common practice where I came from. In fact you rarely saw a woman who wasn't wearing one. My Mother and Grandmother wore them a lot of the time.

I'm not being obtuse here, I really don't have a clue what he means.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

2. The Drawing Room   -   #102
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post
    i never mentioned any country, i meant in Europe in general, they dont like questioning holocaust(maybe they think jews may come back).
    last time they jailed some British writer for a book he wrote which he question HC in it.

you know exactly what i mean by scarf wearers.
    Bawa-

I'll step away from the topic just long enough to note that not only are you wrong, you are (in the vernacular of sincere personal differentials) committing the offense of being loud wrong.

You can generally take it right to the bank when you are being informed of your wrong-ness by people both younger and older than you are.

The fact of a consensus is beside the point.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #103
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    He could be implying homosecksuals. Pink scarf-wearers?

It's all very vague, to be honest.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #104
    Quote Originally Posted by VillageShaman View Post

Hadn't thought of that.

I take it all back.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #105
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1

nooby your not mature enough to take a part it such a serious discussions, how about helping your silly replies to the lounge(where you belong).

j2k4 no offense but can you please talk in little lesser oxford so i can understand your point.
    and please back your arguments with a lil bit facts instead of going on with "bawa is wrong", also do yourself a favor and pull out your tongue out of "Israelis" ass, dogs do that; dont be like your politicians.
    Last edited by BawA; 08-13-2008 at 12:48 PM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

6. The Drawing Room   -   #106
    j2k4 no offense but can you please talk in little lesser oxford so i can understand your point.
    I have a better idea...why don't you elevate the tone of your own posts a bit and meet me halfway?

Besides which...

and please back your arguments with a lil bit facts instead of going on with "bawa is wrong", also do yourself a favor and pull out your tung out of "Israelis" ass, dogs do that; dont be like your politicians.
    ...if you didn't understand my post, you wouldn't know enough to be offended, now would you?

More to the point, if you are disposed to question the fact of the Holocaust, you are, beyond any doubt, wrong, and wrong to do so.

To question whether or not the Holocaust occurred is a hallmark of ignorance, and I cannot say I am sorry to be the one to inform you of this.

BTW-

What is a "tung"?

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #107
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    It's a type of tree. The oil extracted from it can be used as a furniture finish. Ben could probably tell you all about it.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

8. The Drawing Room   -   #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    It's a type of tree. The oil extracted from it can be used as a furniture finish. Ben could probably tell you all about it.
    Yes, yes, I know all that, but I don't have one.

Are you asserting you can explain BawA, for BawA.

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #109
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    yeh trash up the thread, after all youre no good cunt.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

10. The Drawing Room   -   #110
    yeh trash up the thread, after all youre no good cunt, albeit one with semantic and spelling superiority, and unstinting logic thrown in.
    /fixed

-Mark Twain

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast