Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ...and your heroes

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentt View Post

yes its quality is like every other movie on youtube with a camera who uses zoom

now for all the worried arabs here like you, the soldier is in prison. in the investigation it was found that the soldiers misunderstood his commander's order, who told him to frighten him again, u don't know all that happened there, but by the fact that a video camera was involved, u can clearly understand that there was a provocation).

ps. it was a rubber bullet
    Israeli forces use rubber encased steel bullet for crowd control(not an unusual practice btw) but their minimum safe firing range is 40 meters.
    Closer than that and they can pierce skin and break bone.
    Even at a safe distance head shots(you are only suppose to shoot at legs) have been known to be fatal.
    Just wanted to post this out of fairness.Rubber bullets aren't toys.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentt View Post

yes its quality is like every other movie on youtube with a camera who uses zoom

now for all the worried arabs here like you, the soldier is in prison. in the investigation it was found that the soldiers misunderstood his commander's order, who told him to frighten him again, u don't know all that happened there, but by the fact that a video camera was involved, u can clearly understand that there was a provocation).

ps. it was a rubber bullet
    Israeli forces use rubber encased steel bullet for crowd control(not an unusual practice btw) but their minimum safe firing range is 40 meters.
    Even at a safe distance head shots(you are only suppose to shoot at legs) have been known to be fatal.
    they are for skizo and the other guy(who ever he is), and its only like getting tackled in football
    maybe he thinks its one of those rubbers bullets which i used to play with it to hunt birds which rarely got dropped anything.
    Last edited by BawA; 07-21-2008 at 01:48 PM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by blahwa
    this 2nd time with same type of answer in regard to what i have asked in past 2 threads.
    Oh c'mon... Again, lies.

I never answered any question of yours with any comment even close to that.

I'm done with you. I'm not even going to continue responding to your blatant fallacies. You've obviously got an agenda, so please, carry on with your blather; just note that no one is buying it.

yo

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

I couldn't agree more.

yo

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    BawA, you are making a fool of yourself by comparing the 2 threads, this one to the one with samir kuntar which is your hero. Kuntar shot a man at close range in the back, in front of his daughter, and drowned him in the sea to ensure he was dead. Next, he smashed the head of 4 year-old Einat on beach rocks and crushed her skull with the butt of his rifle. its not even close to shooting a rubber bullet at someone's toe.
    if you are trying to say that Israel is worse then the arab world so you live in a weird bubble and i feel sorry for you.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    its not like i love your replies, its obvious you dont have guts to stick to the argument, get lost!!

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    well the difference is this:
    If an Israeli soldier shoots a toe - he goes to prison.
    If an Arab man kill 4 years old child and her father - he becomes an international hero in the arab world.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    If an Arab man kill 4 years old child and her father - he becomes an international hero in the arab world.
    says who? this is a one in hundred shot, all those crimes happening only few of them gets coverage which un-willingly some action is taken about it.
    before the upraising such thing was a matter of Israeli pride, only after wards media came into mainstreaming these crimes and jew state started to lose some advantage of being the hated nation in middle east therefore some secrecy was applied to riot controls.

Benjamen button

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post
    says who? this is a one in hundred shot, all those crimes happening only few of them gets coverage which un-willingly some action is taken about it.
    before the upraising such thing was a matter of Israeli pride, only after wards media came into mainstreaming these crimes and jew state started to lose some advantage of being the hated nation in middle east therefore some secrecy was applied to riot controls.
    ok tell us what is the problem you are trying to define and what is your solution to it?
    i just don't see what is your point as a biased person.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    video has been taken off you tube, but can be seen here

Skizo - the soldier has admitted the shooting so its not a fake

torrentt - re the video camera vs food thing - you're an ignorant cunt

general - as suggested rubber bullets at point blank are gonna hurt like fuck

skizo & torrentt - i wasn't aware they'd been reprimanded or sent to prison, all i've seen is that its being investigated and the soldier in question & his commander have talked to military police. From what i saw the soldier is blaming his commander for ordering him to fire, the commander is saying that he just told the soldier to scare the prisoner by shaking his gun (though how you scare a blindfolded person by shaking a gun escapes me). Anyway the upshot is that as usual the chances of anyone facing any serious disciplinary action are somewhere between none and fuck all.

Quote Originally Posted by torrentt
    Just 2 minor quibbles, firstly as i said I'm betting the israeli soldier won't go to prison, secondly the arab child who killed another child and her father - has been in prison for 30 years. He's no hero, he was a crazy arsehole as a child, but 30 years on who knows what he's like... I don't necessarily think he should be released it all depends on whether he's likely to kill again.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast