Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: "Level 5" Giveaway

Krvaric's Avatar Notorious Pirate BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Damn, I Thought They Meant He Was An Actual Pirate.
    Like with an eye patch and a peg leg.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Lolololol

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    DoN BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    1) UK
    2) TL, ScT, BMTV
    3) Music, Movies, TV
    4) I Get Full Speed When I Upload/Download
    5) Theres Only 1 I Wish To Be Part Of - Elektronik - I Love Music espically Trance And Electronic.

I'd also like to add that i have left trading and share and gain trackers through proving what i am worth to the rest of the members here at FST...this is the honest truth feel free to check my previous posts..thanks for considering me

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    It would be useful and more trustful for u if u say the names of the winners : )
    I dont win anything from this but u certainly will believe me

The Chase is Better than the Catch

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali-g View Post
    It would be useful and more trustful for u if u say the names of the winners : )
    I dont win anything from this but u certainly will believe me
    The winners know who they are. It's more of a security issue to say who's won and who hasn't.

they didn't built Rome in one day

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    1) What country are you from?

USA

2) What other trackers are you a member of?

SCT, RevTT, TL, Waffles, TTi, Dimeadozen, SCC, Bit-HDTV, TB, ScL, BCG

3) What do you download the most? (Music, movies, TV etc.)

I mostly download movies, TV and Hidefinition content. I also really love lossless music instead of the normal lossy scene releases. Programs I mostly download on a need only basis

4) Why do you use private torrent trackers?

I use them from their excelent communities and security. Most good private trackers have good pre times but I am not the type of person to sit there and hit refresh all day so it does not matter how fast it is posted. Content is also a huge plus on private trackers because they provide great rare packs that are usually free leech which can help you build up a respectible buffer.

5) Name at least 3 "Level 5" trackers you wish to be a member of, and why you want to join them.

ITS: This is probably my most wanted private tracker because of the free leech system. I don't say this because I want to just leech and then not seed instead I have never been a part of a community like this that respects normal peoples uploads and hardwork with releasing content. It will truly be a unique experience that I will cherish if it is offered to me.

BitmeTV: This is also another great tracker that sticks to one thing and really masters it with great content and most importantly a wide variety. I have never been a big person to download TV shows but that might just be because I have never been offered the right stuff. I would love to be apart of the community and see what all the rage is about.

Elektronik- I already have waffles and that fills my needs for music as I mostly listen to classic rock and metal. This site should go to someone that has a passion for this kind of music.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    question why haven't I won yet?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #58
    Holy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    very nice giveaway keep up

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #59
    nemrac's Avatar Getting my feet wet BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Integral,

Very nice GA. Way to make it interesting.

Nemrac

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #60
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    Update:

A few have been PMed, invites have been given out.

I would like to stress that I do look through your previous posts/threads, and scrutinize them well. And I don't invite people who trade invites and torrent accounts. In the future, if you're making a request in a giveaway thread and you're asked questions, you might want to elaborate a little more, and spill your heart, if it's really what you want.

I will leave the thread open for about a day more and see if someone else stands out as someone who I should trust and give an invite to.
    Does this imply that everyone that didn't win is someone who trades invites? Or am I reading to far into that?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast