Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for BCG

BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    wonderfull, glad to hear that, and that joining bcg will be possible soon, i'll make sure you are rewarded stoi :p

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    but if you loose your account for inviting the wrong person, no one invites, so you dont grow.

There will be consequences but there will also be bonuses for who you get in.

there has to be some consequence or you will just invite anyone, to strict of a consequence and you wont invite anyone, and i think if you do bring in good members, you should be rewarded in some way.
    I see where your going, but the logic is flaw'd. Bitmetv is known for being very strict with your invitees, yet they still grow.
    Granted they probably have a much bigger userbase, but they grew to that size through strict invites.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    but a lot more people watch TV than Play games as well. and trust me, they still get a lot of scum in with their invites.

I am not saying we will not get any scum in, but if we do, its your responsibilty to keep an eye on them, they look like scum, report them, we see them 1st, then its consequence time.

you will have nearly full controll over everyone you get in, and who they bring in. you cannot disable or delete their accounts, but if you do spot something not correct, you can report them.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    but if you loose your account for inviting the wrong person, no one invites, so you dont grow.

There will be consequences but there will also be bonuses for who you get in.

there has to be some consequence or you will just invite anyone, to strict of a consequence and you wont invite anyone, and i think if you do bring in good members, you should be rewarded in some way.
    I see where your going, but the logic is flaw'd. Bitmetv is known for being very strict with your invitees, yet they still grow.
    Granted they probably have a much bigger userbase, but they grew to that size through strict invites.
    Well 1st BMTV doesnt have that strict rules, it has strict cheater-finding which I totally agree with. Rules on invites are as in anyother site. Invite a cheater u get ur invites disabled.
    2nd. Even with that. BMTV (giving out inv. at 65 GB UL which is very hard to obtain with their speeds) have few and fewer user with invites. In fact I know a mod there (friend of mine) who says they are giving out invites themselves at other tracker forums jst to keep the site growing
    3rd. Logic goes well stoi. While there shoould be consequences for bad invitees there should be benefits for good invitees/\

The Chase is Better than the Catch

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    but a lot more people watch TV than Play games as well. and trust me, they still get a lot of scum in with their invites.

I am not saying we will not get any scum in, but if we do, its your responsibilty to keep an eye on them, they look like scum, report them, we see them 1st, then its consequence time.

you will have nearly full controll over everyone you get in, and who they bring in. you cannot disable or delete their accounts, but if you do spot something not correct, you can report them.
    excelent.. this should be the what other sites should apply

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well... it might not work as planned yet lol

the idea is good, the numbers are good (i think), the coding is getting done, but wether the implementation is as good as the idea remains to be seen.

btw when you do see it in action, which will hopefully be very soon (2 weeks im hoping) it took me 10 minutes to think it all up lol

just a word of warning though, if you dont get to BCG that often, you will see a fake front page for the site when all this gets done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12