Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Superman Vs. Batman

Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Superman can kick the @#$%* out of Batman's ass!

He totally outnumbers him.

Batman is just a strong guy with gadgets.. without em, he'd be a strongman with nuttin.

Superman dont need crap, he is strong and has natural magic powers. (he can fly instead of useing a pully line thing).

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Poster
    yeah!

anyways wtf is up with the pants over the tights at least spiderman doesnt do that

3. Lounge   -   #33
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Gre1@19 August 2003 - 01:05
    I fuckin knew it u had to just see my post in that other topic about this why we know who would win quit posting stupid stuff trying to get your post count up or whatever u are trying to do.
    First of all, never try to flame someone if yer a dumb cunt. This is the lounge......really hard to get the post count up in here.....

Second, i do believ ol' bats has got supe's number on several occasions...

Third, yes superman and batman both wear their tights under their pants :-P

4. Lounge   -   #34
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Read Dark Knight Returns before you make any assumptions about supes beating batman. Its probably my favorite storyline ever, comic series ever, besides maybe the Watchmen.

Batman is more intelligent for one, and dont think he would EVER go into a fight a vs supes going toe to toe, hes not stupid. Batman has tricks up his sleeve, and would surely use them. It took alot of wit, and planning, but he was a couple seconds from handing Supes his ass... you would have to read it, as i dont want to ruin it

Also, read the JLA: Tower of Babel. Not a supes vs bats storyline, but you can see batmans contingency plan if any of the JLA went rouge... his plan for Supes, when used by Ras Al Gual (sp), owns the shit out of superman.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    What Schmiggy said.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234