Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: elek GA 4 U

oprea82's Avatar DOC BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by figofigo View Post
    first at all i know that i am new here and u cant gave me this GA
    but i really love music very very very much
    i have a seedbox for 3 monthes from ovh
    speed 100Mb
    and i will send u my ratio and speedtest
    i hope to get this GA althought i am a new m8
    thnxx
    I don't care if U have the mother of seedboxes! I'm looking for someone who likes music, listens to it and seed big time like 500-5000 torrents not 10-20.

U misunderstood my criteria m8

Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krvaric View Post
    Count me in.

why me?....... you just made top of the list for a TT invite give away.
    Smells like trade-spirit
    The way he posed it... yes looks like a "promise" for TT invite if elek gets in his pocket

But I don't think that I need anyone to advise me unless U know some trading or cheating history that's hard to trace. If that's your intention to drag my attention that's OK otherwise increase your No of post somewhere else
    Last edited by oprea82; 07-25-2008 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    bladesharp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Trying My chance
    Promising to keep teh ratio above 1.
    Can provide proofs of all trackers am using.
    Like music,heard about the content there.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    i dont understnad ur meaning
    what is 500-5000 torrrent??

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    oprea82's Avatar DOC BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40

seeding torrents m8

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    You have to use the account, not just have it... U know, leech and seed 500 to 5000 torrents not just like 10 or 20. As he said before: He want an active user. !!!

EDIT: TS was faster

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    and i am active
    what is the problem now??
    i am a good seeder
    and verry active

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Krvaric View Post
    Count me in.

why me?....... you just made top of the list for a TT invite give away.
    What I understand of this post is that U have TT and when you'll have an invite it will be a high probability that I'll be the winer so this sounds to me like an obligation from you if I give U elek invite. This, in my opinion is not correct.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Member BT Rep: +2
    1.OK, I can promise that I never do cheat and trade.
    2.Yes, I can prove my profile having good ratio.
    and, I can be active this tracker
    4.Allways
    5.I don't sign-up or request tracker I don't need
    6.Because I'd love to elecktronik music.
    I drop across Elecktro 3 years ago.The music would be ever in my mind.
    After the time,I wander from place to place for listening elecktronica.
    Finally.I could discover TT and Elecktronia,ETC
    If You consider a little bit on my passion,I'd really appreciate U

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    kid16k's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    (sry for bold text, but i thought its better for you, if you do not want to read the whole text)

Hi,

my name is F**** (aka kid16k), iam from Germany and go clubbing (NO HIPHOP, only House/Electro/Techno-Clubs) almost every weekend here (real "electro"-fans know "Cocoon Club" in Frankfurt / Hessen -> Its worldfamous Club from SVEN VÄTH, babba, he gives us our hell of a drug (yeah i know its a mainstream-slogan) every friday there)
    However: I just wanna convince you, that i really love electronic-music, although iam not a "raver" or something like that, but house/minimal/techno are one of my reasons to live life (viva la vida^^)...

Why i need the invite? (<- your question) = Because iam addicted to House/Minimal/Techno/Dance/Trance(last both only a little)

From reallife to torrentlife:

I've never cheated (!), i've never really traded (ok, friends just gave me the invites and i invited them to a drink in real life or something like that but i've never traded "invite vs invite") and iam not a collector (besides i have and love: TS-Tracker, FTN, SCT, TL, BitMeTV and HDBits and some shitty trackers i just tried out and found out there not worth it or to giveaway some free-invites to friends).
    I have a rootserver and dsl 16k at home. I know its not that important to you, but i also think you won't invite a "bad-leecher" or something like said (iam not, so yes, i promise to keep the ratio above 1.0) PM me for proofs and profile-links if you want...
    I think if i would become a Elek-Memeber, it would become my most used tracker (after german torrentsyndrom-tracker), because atm i just download movies from time to time, alot of tv-series from bitmetv and mostly music-packs, but with packs comes alot of mainstream, thats why an "electronic-music-specialized-tracker" would be nice, because i expect alot of "not-mos-music-mainstream-shit"-techno/house-stuff etc (but you see, i dont have any good music-tracker or, even worse, no electro/house/techno specialized tracker, also i have to say, that ftn has some electronic-fans with knowledge to, that know alot about that kind of music )

So finally, i just can say, that i would be very happy about an invite to that tracker, would make excessive use of it and not only download mainstream-packs (if they offer them there), but more of the insider-stuff AND i also could upload some rare stuff (for example promo-discs given away for free in cocoon-club or King Kamehameha here in Frankfurt etc)

AND... If you come to germany in the future (who knows^^) it would be a pleasure for me, to invite you not to a torrent-tracker, but to the COCOON-CLUB in FRANKFURT (type it in google and get wet^^) -> no joke, you can come with me and my friends, we met new guys/girls every night, so why not?!

eLecTriFieD greeTingZ from Germany

kid16k

EDIT: IAM NOT A TRADER, SO THERE SHOULD BE NO PROBLEM AND GIVING A REAL FRIEND AN INVITE ISNT FORBIDDEN ;-)
    Last edited by kid16k; 07-26-2008 at 01:56 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    zxiuo1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hello, oprea82
    I would like to Thank you, for giving us a chance at this excellent invite.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I'm 30 years old, and have been spinning electronic music since I was 20. There is nothing else I'd rather do.. All my spare time is devoted to music, finding new tracks, putting sets together, making cds for people, and doing gigs. I love It!

I have never cheated any of my sites and never would, its not worth it. No I'm not a trader, I give invites away to people that I feel will use it and contribute. People who I hope will try to keep at least a 1. ratio. I believe the more you give, the more you receive. No I'm not a collector, I have mostly music trackers. TR, STM, What, TBits, RevTT. that I use on a daily basis. They all have Great Ratios... My utorrent runs 24-7 always seeding.

I also use alot of forum sites with RS links and some p2p networks, to get new releases. I upload to my BT sites regularly, and give donations when I can.

Why do I need a Elektronik invite....Well for the last 3 years I have been spinning more electro style. Elektronik is the best site for that music. I spend at least 4 hours a night after work, searching and listening to tracks. Trying to find the newest, the best stuff. Tracks that give you goose bumps, or stick in your head. Tracks that make the crowd go off...

If I had a Elektronik acc, they would be right there at my fingertips.. I would be so very grateful for this invite. If you would checkout my Public profile and albums here: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/zxiuo1-199028/member.php?u=199028 you can see how truly passionate I am for the music and spinning. I can provide ratios, speedtest, sreenshots of my music folders. What ever you need to be assured I'm worthy of this invite....
    Thanks again,
    zxiuo1
    Last edited by zxiuo1; 07-28-2008 at 05:55 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast