Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [req] since everybody is in the mood i'd like ftn too :)

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Actually i dont care about who has invites honestly, I believe in friendship and long lasting friends as my dear friend andy said. Anyway, As an example, I have a friend with whom i met from here, We talked about a lot of things, sometimes he might be freaking, sometimes he is damn funny, we played games etc anyway, i got to know this person better. Today i am gonna give him sct invite for free. This is what it should be all about, same happened to me, I just gave 1 month rapidshare away, and i got nb and elektro for free, even if i didnt ask for such a thing, if he didnt give, it wasnt the problem at all, now his friend was looking for rapidshare, i am sharing my 1 year rapidshare with him. This is how friends act in my opion, we kinda agree on how life should be etc... So in short, It doesnt matter whether the person you dont like or hate is mod or admin or owner, If he or she is the wrong one, i will tell it without hesitation, If i dont like the guy honestly, i wouldnt even bother getting his invite... It isnt about getting in to a tracker then never talk with the guy again, there is a friend of mine who almost begged me to join ftn, he said we will spam together and etc... Anyway this is how friends shall act, screw torrents or packs or the rarest things, if you have a friend for whom you can risk your account, or donate money, this is it, This is what i was looking for, and i finally found some awesome friends....Friends Forever...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    exactly, altough you joined a few months ago, you know what inviting someone means, better than most
    as i said, being invited is a commitment you can't buy
    and also
    +1 rep for you, you deserve it

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Thanks to the bans and the invite removals Anyway. To be completely honest with you, i am in favour of trading not because i like to profit from it but because i dont like to ask back for smt i did to someone. If i am to ask in return, it isnt much better than trade anyway. I am a trader who also gives away not invites or accounts but rapidshare or seedbox access which i myself own. If otherwise, they get your invites for your attempt to do kindness... But i learnt my lesson, if i am to give away invites, i will use someone else to do it for me, i dont care about rep, he can get the rep just he shall write 5 bla bla invites give away, then i will send it of course to those who i deem worthy

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    thank you whoever you are for reporting my signature instead of warning me

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Oh mate, you didnt have to rep me at all, as i said dont care about such trivial things. But thanks again, Btw get used to it, I mean there will always be people who wont like you or even hate ya, but what matters is awesome friends for whom you can do anything without any hesitation at all...And this is the best and quickest way to get into ftn if you want it...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    i've been looking for a few trackers, but not such things as ftn or sct, the highest rated that i would make use would be swedvdr, whenever i look for a random movie like horrorfest, amelie, or little manhattan, i never find it on thedvdclub, neither on tl.. kinda sucks, btw this is not a request :p
    Last edited by jokzor; 07-26-2008 at 06:02 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Get on topic and give the guy an invite or don't post.

yo

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    OMG, is that how its supposed to work?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    I actually knew skizo would say so, therefore i answered him on pm i am getting better in terms of spams

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    the topic was a joke, got it?

to stay on topic would be never posting, got it?

don't ruin a good conversation, got it?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast