Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blackcats invites change.

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Anyway, Stoi, i couldnt read it all since i havent slept but seems like a good idea... You are one of the few owners i really respect not because you are an owner but becase you are wise enough to pay attention to the ideas of others. I hope everything goes as you wanted my friend

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    you didnt offend mate dont worry about it, it just seemed like you didnt read it all, or at least take it all in before you posted.

so i was just making clear, why you wouldnt risk your account.

the fact is though, with this idea you can even get promoted, if you keep bringing in new good users, you dont have to have a seedbox to reach SPU anymore, just bring in a few good members and your there, as long as you keep an eye on them.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Eargasm's Avatar Whoa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Blah, yeah I ~could~ get one if I call up the cable company. I'm pretty sure I'd only use it the one time and then forget the password.

Either way, the new system does look like a lot of fun. I'll point a couple of my friends in it's direction.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Good. Because offending you is the last thing I was wanting to do. I guess I didn't take it all in before posting.

If you're really looking forward to some more good users, then I will try to do my part to bring some in. I was just worried about my account first and foremost(that's why you'll never see me doing a giveaway here). And it's nice to have some reassurance now that it will be ok. Of course if I invite multiple cheaters. It's also nice to have some kind of perks for inviting people. That's something that I don't think any other site does.

And I like the new forums. Looks a lot better than before.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    you didnt offend mate dont worry about it, it just seemed like you didnt read it all, or at least take it all in before you posted.

so i was just making clear, why you wouldnt risk your account.

the fact is though, with this idea you can even get promoted, if you keep bringing in new good users, you dont have to have a seedbox to reach SPU anymore, just bring in a few good members and your there, as long as you keep an eye on them.

You turn the normal system upside down; usually members work for promotion to get invite, but in BCG you invite new members (assume they are good new members) and you get promoted.

Revolutionary

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well about the forums, that skin has been on for quite awhile, but no one was using it, so i just changed it to the default skin, so everyone that was using the old default one, changed to that auto.

If you do not like it though, bottom left of the forums, drop down list with skins, we have 5 to choose from.

We also have a russian language pack on the forums you can use, if your russian of course.

You turn the normal system upside down; usually members work for promotion to get invite, but in BCG you invite new members (assume they are good new members) and you get promoted.

Revolutionary
    Cheers

you know how long it took me to work all this out in my head, from start to finish?

I went in the bath, started thinking, 10 minutes later, jumped out, and started typing it all up. (you could say it was a Eureka moment lol)

im a bit mental like that, and i get the craziest ideas, most of the time my staff tell me to STFU but they actually liked this one for a change lol

@Funkin

the other reason i sort of looked like i bit your head off there, is the last time that we had invites, the good members we had, wouldnt use them because a rumour went around that you would get banned if you brought in a bad member.

well of course we wanted members in but it was just the scum that invited more scum lol
    Last edited by stoi; 07-26-2008 at 08:47 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Hell yeah! I can't believe I never saw the skin option at the bottom left, since a lot of forums has that. Duh! I wasn't visiting the forums as much anymore since the switch because I hated the brightness(stupid reason, I know). Now I found the black skin.

And I don't think I even read about the rumor that a person would get banned if you brought in a bad member. I just kind of assumed it, since most trackers are like that. Or if you don't get banned then you get some kind of privilege taken away. I will definitely look out for good potential members now.

EDIT: Wow, the sub black skin makes the forums look just like the rest of the site. Just like the old forums did. Now that is what I'm talking about. Everything is black and gold again.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    lol, we have had the sub black skin on since we put these forums in place, so thats what, 9 months or so. its the one i use with alts skin. should really use it with topazs skin but i dont like the side panels.

but now i dont use the inframe version at all, i have the tracker in 1 tab, and /forum/ in the other tab, when its not inframe the forum reacts a hell of a lot better.

and all you had to do was (ask) a little drop down

and remember if any tracker is going to turn things upside down and change things drastically, its us (we are not scared of change), so you should always visit the forums at least once or twice a month (once ot rwice a day would be better though), to see what other crazy scheme we may have planned lol
    Last edited by stoi; 07-26-2008 at 10:24 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Sounds sexy!

Thanks stoi.
    o hai

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    stoi for president

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast