Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Stop with all the FTN crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Seriously? Sure lol, pm me on site though.
    I was just kidding, Seriously, if knew anyone trustworthy enough, i would have asked you already, i know where you live

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    Seriously? Sure lol, pm me on site though.
    I was just kidding, Seriously, if knew anyone trustworthy enough, i would have asked you already, i know where you live
    So you're that creepy dude who's been stalking me
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    damn, you found me out!

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    damn, you found me out!
    Nekid peeps are always easy to spot, you should try doing it dressed and you would blend in more.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    And for your information, there are over 1,000 invites currently in the hands of ftn members. Free of charge. And rather than sit here and bitch and moan about ftn and its "level" why don't you DO something about it and get that stupid ass thread taken down?

Oh, and I noticed someone make a post about advertisement.. You just added to it by participating in this thread.
    That could be a 1,000 more happy people that could seed and leech there. I think people are just upset because there are so many open spots but not many people being considered. But I guess that is the current users perogative to choose. I have definetly learned that this week and I guess the community just has to live with it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaaxHimself View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lukee View Post
    Many people hear alot about rhe epic packs at FTN. i have seen the packs at FTN and they dont come close to the ones at SCC.
    FYI, the biggest pack at SCC is 107.78 GB, the only pack at SCC bigger than 100GB.
    FTNs biggest pack is almost 190GB.

So how are packs at SCC better?
    You should know what you're talking about before you post.
    It doesn't matter how big the pack is. Its the content that counts.

@ Brandon: i didn't mean to offend you. I think what your doing for FTN and how you are running it is fucking awesome. your doing a great job as it shows My topic is directed to all of the normal users posting shit like "requirements for FTN". its basically spam. If people were spaming about ScT like they do about FTN, my post would have ScT instead of FTN. I dont care if i dont get into FTN either. I have all of my favourite sites already with hundreds of uploaded gigs on all of them. I admit, i would be syked to get an invite to ftn, but i would care if i didnt
    Last edited by lukee; 07-26-2008 at 10:26 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    You just added to it by participating in this thread.
    You didn't.
    Now go away.

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    asoto's Avatar i em nat nuub !?
    No, seriously the world sucks.

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    Krvaric's Avatar Notorious Pirate BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    O, common don't be so dramatic. Almost makes me wanna
    Damn, I Thought They Meant He Was An Actual Pirate.
    Like with an eye patch and a peg leg.

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    You just added to it by participating in this thread.
    You didn't.
    We're both guilty. I never said I didn't.. I was just pointing out the contradicting statement.
    Last edited by Brandon; 07-26-2008 at 11:30 PM.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast