Wow Sarge I have to hand it to you, I mean I knew you were were jerking him but that was funny man. Good one

Quote Originally Posted by abe171 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
you sound like a moron.

Rule 8 - Profanity There will be no excessive use of profanity. Please keep all foul language to a minimum. Action will be taken against those who choose to disobey, no exceptions.

Rule 9 - Racism/Discrimination/Insults There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) of this forum. The use of racial, ethnic, gender based insults, contents or discriminatory comments of any kind will not be allowed or tolerated. Expect action against you if you do.
Thanks I was too lazy to post them here.

Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyDrama View Post
Detale, I'm fine bro. I just do not deserve to be spoken down too for making a request and that's what these guys did. They followed me over from another post and started bashiing this thread as well.

Buddy, read your own rules, because that is wrong. If one has nothing constructive to say, then say nothing. Simple brilliance, try it, it works!
Of course you don't deserve to be spoken down to, no one does but in this case here in this single thread it looks as if you are the one starting with the insults here not them. You are not only talking down to them but to whomever happens to be gay on the board. (Sear, Benchez, SeppyPom to name a few).If you think they are harassing you use the report section, but as of now this is NOT the case. I didn't delete your post as I also believe in free speech but this is not the streets USA man these are the interwebs there are rules against certain types of speech here. ( DAMN SKIZO AND HIS FAST POSTING!!!)

Insults are never cool, only if they are meant to be funny. You are not making too many friends here with your hate filled posts. Honestly I am giving you a good piece of advice, these fuckers never forget so if you want to get invites here be a touch more civil to people, not ass kiss but be decent to them and they will bend over to help you. Keep being a prick and you will get prick responses. I hope you take my advice and good luck in your future threads