Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: trade

Poster BT Rep: +1
    we want more!
    we want more!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    That's kinda funny.... how the hell does someone get caught that easily?
    Go Leafs Go.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    pifpaf's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    You should give your inviter a pm and let him know how good of a friend you've been.

yep

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    By being stupid
    Can you feel the LOVE

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    omfg ge got owned :rofl:

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    By being stupid
    yeah well...I knew that, I guess it was a sarcastic and rhetorical question... but thanks bro.
    Go Leafs Go.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    If you start to see the invites go away again you only have guys like this to thank for it happening.
    Exactly, all these people who do this crap don't give a shit about the community or the tracker itself, to them it's only a means to gain something else (greed).

To the OP,
    I'm glad Brandon did what he did to you and your account, you don't deserve it. I do however, feel bad for the generous person who invited you there, he/she obviously didn't know you were a POS and that you would do this crap and cost him/her their account also. But people like you don't EVER think about that. My wish for you is to have all the owners of sites you are on to ban every account you have, you (and others like you) are a disease that needs to be eradicated.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I just want you to know I took great pleasure in disabling you, your invitee, your pending invitee, and your inviter. Happy trading
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    You should give your inviter a pm and let him know how good of a friend you've been.
    this is exactly why people don't give respect around, these two posts show exactly how obviously brandon just shows up with no other reason than being frustrated, to disable the inviter and the invitee that nothing had to do with this guys behavior. No offense but if you wanna spend your time around at least balance yourself, if you feel tired take a rest and come back in a few days.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9

I think the original poster might have to invent a new smilie as this just does not cut it.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    tutipute's Avatar I'm Here! BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I just want you to know I took great pleasure in disabling you, your invitee, your pending invitee, and your inviter.

Happy trading
    Looks like the entire family has gone to dust... Hope there are no step brothers and sisters...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast