Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: trade

deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by jokzor View Post
    this is exactly why people don't give respect around, these two posts show exactly how obviously brandon just shows up with no other reason than being frustrated, to disable the inviter and the invitee that nothing had to do with this guys behavior. No offense but if you wanna spend your time around at least balance yourself, if you feel tired take a rest and come back in a few days.
    Brandon has every right to do what he did. It clearly states (and not just at FTN but most, if not all sites as well) that YOU are responsible for the people you invite. You obviously don't read the FAQ'S and Rules of sites you have, otherwise you would understand the reasoning behind the action taken.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i know the reason, but that reason is far away from having quite a pleasure in banning people.. sounds kinda retard.. but those are just my 2 cents

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post

I do however, feel bad for the generous person who invited you there
    he prolly traded his way in to FTN as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jokzor View Post
    i know the reason, but that reason is far away from having quite a pleasure in banning people.. sounds kinda retard.. but those are just my 2 cents
    arrow gave 1 invite to ALL donors + heroes. And now because of users like him, EVERYONE's invites were revoked.

imo, Brandon gave a good message by banning him and posting in this thread why he was banned. Prolly another ass will be scared enough not to trade arrow invites as B will find it pleasureful to ban them

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Epic fail nubcake
    Do you want some cum?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    ROFL...u don't make ur user the same unless you are asking for a ban

at least don't be stupid when u get caught...even though im happy u did get caught
    i be lurking

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123