Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention: People asking for FTN

hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Ugh some people are just plain stupid and only think about themselves. Greed will only lead to bad things and look what happened.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    nice i pray for closing invite reg on FTN for next feeew months

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by bblogs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    I heard it was because a lot of people were trying to sell invites. WTF would you buy an invite for, when you could just spend a little more time, and get one for free, through legit, honest methods. I hate the kind of "punish everyone for what a few committed". That always bugged me when I was in elementary school.
    I'll probably get socially whipped for saying this but, facts are facts.

By a "little more time", you might be talking...a day, a couple of days? Around here that's around $200USD. Now which person, who discovered that FTN was all they needed to be satisfied in life, started searching for a free invite and found it in 2 days' time?
    Obviously you're not quite as secure as if you'd have been given the invite (although, invite buyers were rewarded in this case )
    But that's life, and it comes down to trackers to find ways of combating it. I personally think that it was a mistake for FTN to suddenly give out invites, if they gave out maybe 1 or 2 per day to good users, nobody would have ever found out and this whole thing wouldn't have happened.
    But in the end it's one of the only problems faced by private trackers that is seemingly impossible to solve, you just can't tell whether or not somebody has paid under the table for an invite.
    OK, so I kinda understated the amount of time it probably takes to get an invite >.>

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    xnugx's Avatar sup? BT Rep: +2
    I was |--------x-| close to getting one, then they shut
    I feel the pain. BUT! I do understand that if I was capable now, I will be again later.
    FTN will always find good users, the rules aren't gonna change. Perhaps just my luck.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by xnugx View Post
    I feel the pain. BUT! I do understand that if I was capable now, I will be again later.
    FTN will always find good users, the rules aren't gonna change. Perhaps just my luck.
    Spoiler: Show

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xnugx View Post
    Advising people how to cheat the system, wtg! What a quality member you are!
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post

Advising people how to cheat the system, wtg! What a quality member you are!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    I for one don't "hate" traders, and I'm not on a "crusade" against traders. I personally don't agree with it at all, and as it's against the rules of most trackers, I think a lot of others agree with me. I do not participate in it, and I do not support people who participate in it. Simple.

they didn't built Rome in one day

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Obviously you know what you are doing is wrong, hence why you are hiding your replies under the spoiler. But whatever, back to ignore you go, I thought you might of learned from the last disablement, obviously I was wrong.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    Obviously you know what you are doing is wrong, hence why you are hiding your replies under the spoiler. But whatever, back to ignore you go, I thought you might of learned from the last disablement, obviously I was wrong.
    i put them under spoiler because they are not relevant to this topic. I suggest you do the same to prevent such a filth.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast