Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Attention: People asking for FTN

Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    i put them under spoiler because they are not relevant to this topic. I suggest you do the same to prevent such a filth.
    Hmmm...first thought that crossed my mind when reading this was ... so why do you post it, even under the spoiler-thingie.

I've read a whole lot of your posts lately and I will not judge you but I truly believe you should let go things a little more, instead of replying to every nitwit here on the board.
    Hereby I am not accusing anyone being a nitwit personally.
    Can you feel the LOVE

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    i put them under spoiler because they are not relevant to this topic. I suggest you do the same to prevent such a filth.
    Hmmm...first thought that crossed my mind when reading this was ... so why do you post it, even under the spoiler-thingie.

I've read a whole lot of your posts lately and I will not judge you but I truly believe you should let go things a little more, instead of replying to every nitwit here on the board.
    Hereby I am not accusing anyone being a nitwit personally.
    Believe me i wish i could, but this must be mutual, it is not only about one side, both sides shall return to their corners for this to work effectively, But i cant stand by and watch him accuse me of teaching guyz how to cheat system...I am really glad he ignored me, if you dont want to see my posts then dont even bother reading...AS simple as this isnt it?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    AS simple as shit isnt it?
    /fixed
    Can you feel the LOVE

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Ftn has nice or awesome users i admit, but it also has the most awful people one can ever find.This is same for most trackers even for uk... This is a fact.[/spoiler]
    Care to elaborate?
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Ftn has nice or awesome users i admit, but it also has the most awful people one can ever find.This is same for most trackers even for uk... This is a fact.[/spoiler]
    Care to elaborate?
    asking him to elaborate? bilk in 100 words or less please!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Care to elaborate?
    Be ready for a dissertation.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Care to elaborate?
    Yeah sure, I have come to know some really nice guy there on your community even though i am not a member. Day by day i run into people who are on most f.... trackers and uk.... etc... I actually like the way they are being honest about who they are, But most of those guyz tell me that they are traders. collectors and etc... It isnt just about your community, it is a general hard to solve problem. When i see that you have a nice tracker ideology for those who really need such a freeleech, I cannot help but label those guyz who trade to get more and more high level trackerrs as awful people. The reason is f... is in my opinion is a place for those who may not afford to buy a seedbox or pay2leech, This is why, It must be for guyz who really needs it, I am aware of the problem to differentiate people who really needs it. When i see traders or collectors on your community, I cannot help but label those who are not satisfied with what they have as awful people since most of those traders and etc dont need ftn for their needs but others do, This is nothing but being self-indulgent, and in my opinion, this is what contradicts with f... ideology which is based on real filesharing without putting any limitation on users like ratio, This is why people who occupy such trackers even if they have all they need are really awful self-indulgent people though i know some of those guyz very well, I like most of them honestly, but being on a non ratio tracker when you dont need to be because of the buffers you have on other trackers is an selfish attitude in my opinion and this is what is awful on ftn or any such trackers. I am also a trader, but i never tried to get more than what i need, I have enough of them for all my needs, I had my reasons for getting into some trackers via trade like not to be burden on someone whom you call friend, not to wait in line for someones generosity to have what you need etc... Hope it is clear.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    xnugx's Avatar sup? BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post

Care to elaborate?
    asking him to elaborate? bilk in 100 words or less please!
    Impossible feat...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    It's all verbal diarrhoea, too.

-Sherman

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Care to elaborate?
    Oh. Hi B. Are you accepting PMs here? I have something I'd like to ask you that has to do more with here than FTN.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast