Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: scl account+email

puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by nthpeter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    just an idea, if you dont want it theres a page /delacct.php on the site, you can use that if you wish.
    Just an idea, if you dont want to see tracker trading ppl, leave the invite section

dude, i was just trying to help out the person who he gave the account to because it would be instantly disabled. Also, if you took any time to look at my profile you would see that I am in no way anti-trading.

moral: read, reasearch and don't over react
    Go Leafs Go.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Nice.lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post

Just an idea, if you dont want to see tracker trading ppl, leave the invite section
    Here's another idea....notice the topic of the section says Invites NOT tracker trading.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    nthpeter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post

Here's another idea....notice the topic of the section says Invites NOT tracker trading.
    And another one....notice 60% of the threads is about account trading.

And if someone pm's him, and he doesnt so stupid to use the same nickname on ScL there is no way staff can ban that account. Read, do some research, try to think before you write.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123