Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: torrentsrmine

n00b
    To add to all this, the site is down again. I seem to recall this happening a few times now. And they go down for long stretches of time.

So is there any other tracker that handles daytime TV? It's a shame, because I think there is clearly a market for those shows. There really should be a better tracker to handle it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    I was a member for awhile...I was flushed for inactivity

Quote Originally Posted by spaarx View Post
    I was a member for awhile...I was flushed for inactivity
    there is a movie I desperately need.. " A Kiss At Midnight" which only seems to be available on torrentsrmine.
    Last edited by spaarx; 04-09-2009 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Open signup again
    Site was undergoing major renovations to a different codebase.
    I am site rep, you can pm me.
    Last edited by TheOracle; 04-16-2009 at 02:20 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    technodrome's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I couldn't register, not coming my confirmation mail

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    clients allowed are pretty limited - no bittornado, no rtorrent..

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Isn't it ironic... the site hosts lots of shows on being your best self & a good person

True the site has exclusive content, at the moment, but it's one of the worst out there!
    It hosts The Oprah Winfrey Show
    Dr Phil
    The Ellen DeGeneres Show
    Judge Judy
    The View
    However the language and tone used in the forums by staff is appalling, they are particularly nasty to noobs and actually call them names - if members comment on it they get banned - the rules change so often it makes your head spin and the FAQ & Rules pages don't even correspond to each other anymore after so many changes.

The site is terrible there's no real community. The long time members just keep their heads down and try not to attract notice.

I'm currently investigating other places willing to cap and host the same content ... it's only a matter of time before it's obvious that the content is of interest to a wide range of truly loyal members and worth the effort...

If you want to join a real community keep watching this space for more info on when & where!
    Last edited by mags22; 06-04-2009 at 01:32 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Anyone prepared to trade an invite to torrentsrmine, my wife is bugging me she misses Maury!! I need help!!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by woundedgoat View Post
    Anyone prepared to trade an invite to torrentsrmine, my wife is bugging me she misses Maury!! I need help!!!
    Maury is also available at torrentoutpost & the upside of that is you don't have to deal with the megalomaniac The A§§acle.

I've gotten quite a few pms lately from people who have been unfairly, not to mention illogically banned!

torrentsRmine = for masochists only!

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Hi mags22

Im on Torrent outpost, but they only have 5 episodes and that ended on the 6th June show, fingers crossed they will up some more, thanks for your reply though

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    ossyshaz
    Anybody know why torrentsrmine is down
    Last edited by ossyshaz; 12-01-2009 at 06:41 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234