Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: vectoral server

so how will he use OVH ... if they disable all boxs who use P2P Illegal ??!!
    Utorrent is the best

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    The OVH disabling of P2P users is only served if they get notification of a server within the IP range of their datacenters. It's roughly similar to the C&D letters to your ISP, except it is a violation notice about a server on a certain IP. So the real question is, how safe are your torrenting habits? if the MPAA /RIAA etc can access the swarm and get your IP details they then make a complaint to OVH, OVH has said if they get such notices they will disable the server, but there are ways to prevent this, and the better private trackers are already starting to use HTTPS for both browse and p2p transactions, which means the data is encrypted.
    This notice does not mean the end of OVH it means that if OVH receives a specific complaint about a server in its farm, it will disable the a/c.
    Back on topic Vectoral are evilly fast but you have to remember your ftp transfers are also classed as part of the data cap so you have to be careful but 3TB would buffer your a/c's quite nicely........

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    thank you Art so you can use OVH only on high secure private trackers to not get catch'd .. Okay , when they come to my country next month i'll rent one .
    Utorrent is the best

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    I'am using vectoral, windows, spring athlon.

You get better speeds and better connectivity as OVH. I also believe support and overall quality is better. I hardly even reach 3TB, so this aspect doesnt bother me much.

So if you are willing to spend extra bucks for quality, Vectoral is a good choice!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12