Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My view on Traders

Poster BT Rep: +1
    thats kinda annoying...they don't let you pm me?

fine send me an email at [email protected]

temporary email
    i be lurking

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    GOod point here, 1080p
    i like skittles.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Medooooo's Avatar Gianluigi Buffon BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by yevgeny View Post
    i think there would be less noise and less demand (buying, selling and trading of invites.) surrounding these sites if they did one of two things.- opened signups permanently or closed indefinitely.
    You cant open signup if you need good users , and also every tracker need a new blood from time to time .

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by 1080p View Post
    I mentioned that here

Now others will say that making good threads and thorough posts will give you just as good as a reputation but again lets delve deeper. More than half the threads or posts here have to do with reputable tracker like FTN or SCT, and the others have to do with general bittorrent knowledge. How can you make an intellectual post when you have been using demonoid and/or a public tracker. You don't since you have absolutley no idea how other trackers work, ie. you have to have a decent ratio etc. So to say that all traders are evil, rule breakers, or the devils number is extremely unesscarry.
    Did you? Well seems that you misunderstood my post.

When I talk about be active in other sections, I mean Software, Movies, games, you know why? Because traders just don't give opinions, they make 15 posts, they wait a month and then they trade. Full stop for them.

So you can proove that you are trusted posting in other sections, no spamm, but serious posts.

Quote Originally Posted by 1080p
    and the others have to do with general bittorrent knowledge.
    That's because you did the signup here just to post your opinions about Bittorrent. We have more than that here at FST.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    If only I had known that trading was like sex!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post

probably means its addicting

i think you are dumb u don't take stuff literally its just an exaggerated example
    i be lurking

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman51 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post

probably means its addicting

i think you are dumb u don't take stuff literally its just an exaggerated example
    I think you're the dumb one for trying to explain it, which shows that you completely missed the sarcasm and of course the subversive implications of my post. Right right?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.sharer View Post
    Trading will end when traders find out no matter what level of tracker they poses , they are not going to find content which isnt available on thepiratebay .

doesnt it really suck , i mean the time you traders have wasted trading and staring at you high level possesion only to find out . shit is that it ?

i found nothing special , i havent achieved anything . i been following some shit level list on an internet forum wasting my time ignoring my real life priorities only to realise in the end , i have wasted my precious time on the internet which i could have used to do something productive like learn a programing language or something .

just ask the ex traders aka retired traders. i am sure they will agree
    dedicated trackers have TONS of stuff that has never been on TPB and prolly never will be. Especially dedicated trackers like BitSpyder and ThePlace, where members actually do group buy have unique contents.

likewise there are bunch of scene releases that never made to TPB.
    Last edited by squirr3l; 07-31-2008 at 06:47 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.sharer View Post
    Trading will end when traders find out no matter what level of tracker they poses , they are not going to find content which isnt available on thepiratebay .

doesnt it really suck , i mean the time you traders have wasted trading and staring at you high level possesion only to find out . shit is that it ?

i found nothing special , i havent achieved anything . i been following some shit level list on an internet forum wasting my time ignoring my real life priorities only to realise in the end , i have wasted my precious time on the internet which i could have used to do something productive like learn a programing language or something .

just ask the ex traders aka retired traders. i am sure they will agree
    that is ridiculous.

dedicated trackers have TONS of stuff that has never been on TPB and prolly never will be. Especially dedicated trackers like BitSpyder and ThePlace, where members actually do group buy have unique contents.

moreover, there are bunch of scene releases that never made upto TPB and prolly never will.

agreed , but most the traders here are after high level 0day trackers like fTn , Fsc etc

the one tracker i was looking for was E . to be honest its not due to the levels but the content it has to offer . but apart from that tracker i personaly dont find any high level tracker useful at all or not worth looking for

am happy with TL
    Last edited by Mr.sharer; 07-31-2008 at 06:53 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    This is a question answered by the following "stay active on the forums, make friends, contribute to the community". I ask, what if the only thing you are able to contribute is a demonoid code, or an IP Torrents invite. Its a tough position to be put in since trading is such a lure rather then waiting for 6-8 months and gaining a reputation. Its easy for people who are established to make futile comments about contribution when the only thing you can contribute is a lousy demonoid invite. Now others will say that making good threads and thorough posts will give you just as good as a reputation but again lets delve deeper. More than half the threads or posts here have to do with reputable tracker like FTN or SCT, and the others have to do with general bittorrent knowledge. How can you make an intellectual post when you have been using demonoid and/or a public tracker. You don't since you have absolutley no idea how other trackers work, ie. you have to have a decent ratio etc.
    You missed a huge point. The best way to get to the trackers you want is not to post anywhere near this section, the invite section or any other invite related site. Being helpful here is generally a negative to being a good user on a tracker.
    Say you are only a member of IPTorrents or Demonoid, if you concentrate on showing what you can do there, on site then people will see that and you will probably be asked to join other places. All these off-site invite sections and BT forums are full of the worst scum on the internet. Stay away from them would be my advice. If you want to post on FST that's great, but the BT sections are so full of shit and anti BT I wouldn't bother. They will most likely harm your chances rather than helping. That's just my opinion.

unesscarry.
    Now go away.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast