Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What happened to HDBits?

Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    I love how people have exams that last for over 6 weeks or some shit that are so time consuming, logging into a site is impossible.
    dumbass , there is more to life than internets

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.sharer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    I love how people have exams that last for over 6 weeks or some shit that are so time consuming, logging into a site is impossible.
    dumbass , there is more to life than internets
    Pretty much

Anyways, how are SceneHD, bit-HDTV compared to HDBits?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    saimer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm not member in other two, but according to the people giving invites in HDBits, bit-HDTV is not as good as it. From the name, SceneHD, I guess scene release only? I personally like HDBits internal releases more.

As Nemrod mentioned, try to have your friend explain your situation to the staffs. It may work. Good luck anyway.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by saimer View Post
    As Nemrod mentioned, try to have your friend explain your situation to the staffs. It may work. Good luck anyway.
    Inactive ppl are NOT WELCOME on hdbits.

there was even a news about ppl getting banned because not useful for the site... and they CLEARLY said to not contact the staff asking to help about a friend's disabled account...

Don't get ppl into troubles... you didn't used the site, you didn't needed it... go for bit-hdtv where they will not care if you do not download a single byte for years... they will still keep your account...

different sites for different ppl... you cannot pretend to be on hdbits but following the rules of bit-hdtv!

ppl who have life should stick to TPB instead of hogging hdbits and other sites that are always full and blocking other useful users to enter it...

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by yayyyyyy View Post
    Inactive ppl are NOT WELCOME on hdbits.

there was even a news about ppl getting banned because not useful for the site... and they CLEARLY said to not contact the staff asking to help about a friend's disabled account...

Don't get ppl into troubles... you didn't used the site, you didn't needed it... go for bit-hdtv where they will not care if you do not download a single byte for years... they will still keep your account...

different sites for different ppl... you cannot pretend to be on hdbits but following the rules of bit-hdtv!

ppl who have life should stick to TPB instead of hogging hdbits and other sites that are always full and blocking other useful users to enter it...

yes very well said i agree

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    punjabimunda's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Go on irc mate. Ignore the keyboard warriors on this thread.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunda View Post
    Go on irc mate. Ignore the keyboard warriors on this thread.
    Tough to do that when it's invite only.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    not anymore according to Sarge:

Network: irc.p2p-network.net
    Channel: #hdbits.support

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Well I don't wanna get busted by the Sarge back to Private so go with his word then. Last time I got busted, I was freakin' cleaning the mess hall for 10 weeks with a toothpick with a few strands of string attached.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    bitch who told you to stop

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast