Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for a free iTS invite

pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatsgreat View Post
    Are you trying to say that I shouldn't get an invite?
    Of course, definitely, 100% you shouldn't get an invite.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatsgreat View Post
    Please explain your intentions.
    I'm just trying to prevent cunts like you from joining my favorite trackers..
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    1. We don't have invites.
    2. If anyone magically invited you, they'd be banned. Fact.
    Now go away.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    So there is not a single person in iTS, who is a trader? All the ones in there are people who would never sell or trade away their account or an invite... yep.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Thatsgreat, the main point that these people are trying to get across to you is that you will never get an invite to iTS because of your active trade history. Yes, it is an active history, because you were trading just a week ago. It doesn't matter how many times you have traded, the fact is, that you are still a trader. Just because you've traded few times doesn't mean you're not a trader.

That's like saying a person shouldn't be called a criminal just because the person has only beaten and killed one person.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    you guys are being too rough on him. after all, the invite section here was primarily for trading when i joined (2 years ago or so?). only recently have giveaways and requests become so rampant. the fact is that a lot of people got a lot of their trackers due to trading (myself included), so don't pretend you're all saints. very few people just gave out high level invites, especially when they could trade for other high level sites.

having said that, i can understand why trackers wouldn't want him (for security reasons), but dont be so judgemental on a guy who has made a few trades...

just my opinion, of course.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    Thatsgreat, the main point that these people are trying to get across to you is that you will never get an invite to iTS because of your active trade history. Yes, it is an active history, because you were trading just a week ago. It doesn't matter how many times you have traded, the fact is, that you are still a trader. Just because you've traded few times doesn't mean you're not a trader.

That's like saying a person shouldn't be called a criminal just because the person has only beaten and killed one person.
    Yeah, guess so :/

Anyway. I apologize to all of you for being kinda ''cuntish'' and acting all mean.

Quote Originally Posted by torrents4life View Post
    you guys are being too rough on him. after all, the invite section here was primarily for trading when i joined (2 years ago or so?). only recently have giveaways and requests become so rampant. the fact is that a lot of people got a lot of their trackers due to trading (myself included), so don't pretend you're all saints. very few people just gave out high level invites, especially when they could trade for other high level sites.

having said that, i can understand why trackers wouldn't want him (for security reasons), but dont be so judgemental on a guy who has made a few trades...

just my opinion, of course.
    Best post in this thread! I totally agree. So many of those who have ''given up'' trading would still be trading if it wasn't for this GA and request thing that has recently come. They are going to do what they can to get into the tracker they want. For now it seems like the only way is to ''act'' and pretend that you are good and will never trade again. Nothing wrong with that, but when I first signed up there was a different system...

People just trim their sail to every wind...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    ival's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    why do you want the shadow ?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Never mind, seems like I'm going to get banned if I get in.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    xnugx's Avatar sup? BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    It doesn't matter how many times you have traded, the fact is, that you are still a trader. Just because you've traded few times doesn't mean you're not a trader.

LOL! Hahahahaha
    That is by far the most extreme analogy I have EVER heard on FST or about Bittorrent in my 2 1/2 years. Hahahahaha, omg made my day.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123