Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How To Unregister Kazaa Lite?

chalkmongoose
    I hope to God that MadSanta hasn't gotten the impression that we all hate n00bs to the point where we'd flame even the serious ones...

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Originally posted by balamm@21 August 2003 - 00:24
    There's also an on/off switch on the front of the PC.
    I've found that suggestion to be very helpful.
    <span style='font-familyptima'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>No Signature Required</span></span></span>
    Check out this cult TV forum... Cult TV Boards

3. Lounge   -   #33
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by Powdered Water+21 August 2003 - 00:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Powdered Water @ 21 August 2003 - 00:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-balamm@21 August 2003 - 00:24
    There&#39;s also an on/off switch on the front of the PC.&nbsp;
    I&#39;ve found that suggestion to be very helpful. [/b][/quote]
    Only with Winblows... Testify, brotha Lynx, Testify...

4. Lounge   -   #34
    lynx's Avatar .
    Unless any posts have been removed or altered, and I am not aware or even suggesting that they have, I think it is sufficient to let this thread speak for itself.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by lynx@21 August 2003 - 01:04
    Unless any posts have been removed or altered, and I am not aware or even suggesting that they have, I think it is sufficient to let this thread speak for itself.
    That sometimes is not enough... For example, can you count on one hand the number of threads in software land asking for copies of Windows? You could let those threads speak for themselves, but I prefer to have them deleted and/or replaced with shameless advertisements for linux.org, or the place where you can send the folks at Mandrake Linux money so they can buy themselves lunch and a hat.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Originally posted by lynx@21 August 2003 - 02:04

I&#39;ll just let this picture speak for itself. (member to member)

7. Lounge   -   #37
    chalkmongoose
    Boy, you had me for a minute. I thought that Balamm had added an asterix to his name.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    he&#39;s cloned

9. Lounge   -   #39
    chalkmongoose
    Its Neo-Balamm...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234