Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: bitmetv forbidden 403 error

Quote Originally Posted by MegLeetch View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zecompadre View Post
    they are banning portuguese members ? is that ?

for what reason ?
    because many Portuguese's are cheaters or have duple accounts.
    and in other countrys no ?

so funny !

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    n00b
    once again, portugal and bazil are the worst. and no, they're not banning all Portuguese accounts, zecompadre, they've just banned the ip addresses from portugal from accessing the site. if you have a static IP address, they'll let it through the bans, if you were already a member, but if you just signed up from portugal a few days ago, then they don't want you. over half of the Portuguese account that signed up during the open signup have already been banned fro ratio cheating or opening more than one account or trading the accounts.
    DO NOT SPAM ME FOR INVITES, unless I have offered you one. anybody I don't know who PM's me asking for an invite will be reported to FST staff for spamming me. SPAMMERS are assholes!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    i though Israel is the worst

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    n00b
    since most sites have already banned israel, they are not really a factor. now that portugal and brazil were added to israel, I suspect that eventually, most of the problems with members from those countries will drop to an insignifigant number

lol, I just realized that brazil was settled by the portuguese! I guess it's no coincidence those two countries were bundled together
    DO NOT SPAM ME FOR INVITES, unless I have offered you one. anybody I don't know who PM's me asking for an invite will be reported to FST staff for spamming me. SPAMMERS are assholes!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Ultimatum's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by jokzor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    So it's not only football they cheat at then?
    lol
    guess not, but we don't cheat at football, we cheat in the paperwork that moves behind football
    i guess our cheaters do the same, they don't cheat directly, they buy the admin's ass and rule the site like a muppet trough proxys, but there's always a noob that didn't learn the lesson with the football and cheats directly lol..

now enough of jokes, thank you, i already got the issue solved.. glad i bought two sluts for the owner
    We dive so much that you needed to find a video with 2 years.
    I can show you like 10 hours of vids with some quality dives from that great portuguese player named Steven Gerrard or from that other one named Henry!
    Against anti-trading HYPOCRISY

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Steven Gerrard doesnt dive, he trips with style, there is a difference lol

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    He's bloody excellent at it too.
    That one against Villa last season was a classic.

Besides, he once said that he never wears gloves because his dad would have called him a poof and beat him for it. You gotta respect that.

About the bans. Blame the ISP's. If they could offer countries like Portugal static IP's you probably wouldn't see any country-wide bans.
    Last edited by benchez; 08-06-2008 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Now go away.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    no longer on it... BT Rep: +3
    is true. in portugal most of isp's have dinamic ips. Thats why the ban from that tracker affect all good and bad users... thats life most of the times is not fair.

@djkamikaze
    About Portugal finding Brazil ( not Bazil) is true. And was not only that country. I advise you go study some Portuguese history and You will discover same pretty good data about more countries discovered by Portuguese people.

not confuse a simple situation ( ips ban from a trackers because of bad users) with the history of a country and its citizens.

is in your country is all roses?

cheers
    Last edited by internazionale 1908; 08-06-2008 at 11:51 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123