Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Request] BCG!!

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well in all honesty, im really hoping none of my members put the referals on here and sites like this (i know they will but i hope they dont).

because once its going strong, the conequences of Refering a few bad members could be disastrous, and lets be honest here, there are a lot of bad members on FST and the like, there are some rare gems, but they are few and far between.

And you have to be a member on BCG for 6 months before you can even get these, but User class can get them.

And like i said, i can make accounts now quite easy, no one from FST will ever get on my referal tree, i have seen me get to many bad users in my giveaways (and thats the owner getting them in and they are still scum) god help normal members that get them in through here.

I quite like FST. but from my own personal experience, its not the best place to get members from i have to say.
    Last edited by stoi; 08-10-2008 at 07:17 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    hassaan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Member not just here but on other forums as well should respect the fact the inviter's own account is at stake when they invite someone. Not just their own respect but the respect of their inviter is at stake.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Wombat Stevens View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Giving rep points without a trade or giveaway is against the rules.
    Backseat moderation should be, too.
    But it isn't.
    Now go away.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    I got what I wanted. The topic can now be closed.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    invadercat's Avatar Poster
    /me starving for a BCG invite....
    sharing is a joy

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    DeathAngel's Avatar Souls Reaper BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    I quite like FST. but from my own personal experience, its not the best place to get members from i have to say.
    You are perfectly right , Although FST contains awesome users and friends of mine , it's still full of traders and cheaters ... it's a dangerous call to trust someone here unless you know him quiet well .
    Fuck Me ... I'm Famous Please don't Pm me for any sort of invites . Thanks

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by kareemgona View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    You are perfectly right , Although FST contains awesome users and friends of mine , it's still full of traders and cheaters ... it's a dangerous call to trust someone here unless you know him quiet well .
    Very true

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    DeathAngel's Avatar Souls Reaper BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by hassaan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kareemgona View Post

Very true
    I started my bit-torrents life here . but a user once told me that if you decide to be a non-trader you won't ever be able to join high leveled trackers . So I decided that I won't post here anymore . I left and here I'm back , as F*N , TT , S*L user and lots others , I didn't ever have to trade . FST trading system is against every tracker rules . That's why it's hard to trust anyone here , unless you are sure that he's a trustworthy person .
    Fuck Me ... I'm Famous Please don't Pm me for any sort of invites . Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12