Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is It Illegal To Have A Bj...

chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@20 August 2003 - 23:56
    i don't believe any racial disharmony was intended, i believe he was just being descriptive. it not racist to say black guy. i an think of a lot worse ways he could have phrased it.
    You need to open your eyes, my friend. A lot of times, we don't think the things said are racist, and perhaps the original poster may not have thought so, but it matters not. If I saw a post, with the words "and then I saw a women of Judaic background giving fellatio to a man of Christian background," I would take offence, simply because of the implied "faux-pas."

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    A BJ while driving would most certainly fall under the umbrella of dangerous...who gives a sh*t about illegal when the possibility of a Garp-like episode is a real possibility !

3. Lounge   -   #23
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by Riddler@21 August 2003 - 00:31
    A BJ while driving would most certainly fall under the umbrella of dangerous...who gives a sh*t about illegal when the possibility of a Garp-like episode is a real possibility !
    Garp... Who was... Oh wait...

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Stop being so fucking PC guys.
    You just made a big fuss about nothing, IMHO.
    If you didn't mention it, a lot of people wouldn't even have noticed it.
    I for one didn't see anything wrong until you started off about it.
    The again, I'm an agnostic white guy with a healthy appetite for white Christian blondes.
    (being Christian and blonde must qualify them as gullible/easy. )

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose+20 August 2003 - 17:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chalkmongoose @ 20 August 2003 - 17:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Riddler@21 August 2003 - 00:31
    A BJ while driving would most certainly fall under the umbrella of dangerous...who gives a sh*t about illegal when the possibility of a Garp-like episode is a real possibility &#33;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
    Garp... Who was... Oh wait... [/b][/quote]
    Uh huh.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    chalkmongoose
    I think that I shalt never be able to masturbate again. When I had to read that book, although since I read it for fun, I suppose "had" would be a strong word to use, my genitalia shrunk into my stomach and refused to come out for months.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    chalkmongoose Posted on 20 August 2003 - 23:58
    &nbsp; QUOTE (Spider_dude @ 20 August 2003 - 23:56)
    i don&#39;t believe any racial disharmony was intended, i believe he was just being descriptive. it not racist to say black guy. i an think of a lot worse ways he could have phrased it.&nbsp;

You need to open your eyes, my friend. A lot of times, we don&#39;t think the things said are racist, and perhaps the original poster may not have thought so, but it matters not. If I saw a post, with the words "and then I saw a women of Judaic background giving fellatio to a man of Christian background," I would take offence, simply because of the implied "faux-pas."&nbsp;
    yeah but how would you know he was a jew? would he be wearing one of those funny hats, the guy was obviously black, black is not anti-sematic or a religion in its own right it is your race/colour.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@21 August 2003 - 02:39
    black is not anti-sematic or a religion in its own right it is your race/colour.
    It&#39;s all to do with size dude.
    Black is BIIIIIGGGG
    Yellow is small giggle

White is just plain old good quality meat.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@21 August 2003 - 00:39
    chalkmongoose Posted on 20 August 2003 - 23:58
    QUOTE (Spider_dude @ 20 August 2003 - 23:56)
    i don&#39;t believe any racial disharmony was intended, i believe he was just being descriptive. it not racist to say black guy. i an think of a lot worse ways he could have phrased it.

You need to open your eyes, my friend. A lot of times, we don&#39;t think the things said are racist, and perhaps the original poster may not have thought so, but it matters not. If I saw a post, with the words "and then I saw a women of Judaic background giving fellatio to a man of Christian background," I would take offence, simply because of the implied "faux-pas."
    yeah but how would you know he was a jew? would he be wearing one of those funny hats, the guy was obviously black, black is not anti-sematic or a religion in its own right it is your race/colour.
    My goal, of course, was not to have somebody point out the problem with identifying people of Judaic origins, although God knows, certain dictators did it without issue.
    My point was to beat the proverbial "dead horse" back into life. This lounge has been quite dead for the past few weeks, and I do like to see the occasional mud fight.
    With the females of the board so quiet, mud fights have become rare, and even extinct...

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    ok cool. you be the dictator then

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast