Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TvTorrents vs BitMeTV

SenorBubbz's Avatar /Ļ_Ļ°.-.§.-.°Ļ_Ļ\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by dvnc69 View Post
    Bugger, I didn't think bitme did opensignups....
    will have to wait till the next one then I guess...
    He was lying... BitMeTV hasn't had open signups in over a year.
    o hai

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    OK Thanks. I would think that such an exclusive and hard site to obtain an invite for would rarely have opensignups...

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    They were open about a week or so ago.It was listed in the sites open for signup thread.
    Caught everyone by surprise.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Wow, this much be a new FST record for the longest span that a new BMTV versus Tvtorrents thread hasn't been made?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Bitmetv only for the speeds. I think the two trackers are very similar in terms of content. Whatever I can find at one, I can find at the other.

So between the two, TvT I like way more. Whatever I download from TvT will definitely seed back on my home line. That hardly ever happens at Bitmetv. I usually have to partially download brand new shows just to build a little buffer so I can download more shows.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Sorry - I'm only a noob and didn't realise this was a common topic thread

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by dvnc69 View Post
    Sorry - I'm only a noob and didn't realise this was a common topic thread

Donīt worry, we all were there and made the same, but next time use the Search option, itīs really helpful.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Eargasm's Avatar Whoa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    BitMeTV is pretty damn cool; however, if you are a newb then you might find it hard to keep a ratio there. Plus I think they've had 1 open signup in 2 years and I'm not sure if they'll be repeating it anytime soon.

Best bet is to try tvt.ro and get what you can there. Save BitMeTV for new shows that you know you'll be able to seed back - at least until you build up a bit of a buffer.

There is nothing wrong with tvtorrents.com either. It's a great site that's been around a long time. The format is kind of funky though.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster
    what about bitmetv staff?is it true they ban whole countries like Israel Brasil so on...

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by tnt View Post
    what about bitmetv staff?is it true they ban whole countries like Israel Brasil so on...
    Yes they did ban certain countries because the vast majority of users with certain nationalities were cheaters. I don't know if they've already lifted the .pt and br. ban yet. The only thing that can save you from that is if you have a static IP-adress.

As for the OP's question.

If you are into popular TV-shows, it ain't worth chasing BitmeTV imho. Than TvT and TL, RevTT will satisfy. If you're a complete TV-nut than BitmeTV is the superior one in quantity, but mind that you have to think before you start downloading huge season-packs. But if you torrent smartly it ain't that hard at all (depending on your connection and picking the right, newest popular torrents).
    Can you feel the LOVE

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast