Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best High Quality / Lossless Music Tracker?

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Why not look at the stickies and judge for yourself?

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-wha...217/postcount4

yo

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Though there are a number of reasons why a FLAC dedicated tracker is better, What and Waffles have the most FLAC albums uploaded.

WhatCD = ~50,100
    Waffles = ~44,100

Even if you take out rips without a log, dupes, and torrents that aren't seeded, there's still more there.
    You can see the amounts on those other trackers on Skizo's link and people will always recommend Pedro's or E, but if you're looking specifically for a bunch of random albums that you can't find at STMusic - one of the big music trackers is probably more likely to have it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Why not look at the stickies and judge for yourself?

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-wha...217/postcount4
    I actually looked quite thoroughly through the stickies, but still being unsure I decided to ask the jury. Also, some of the links in the stickies take me to areas that are off-limits for one reason or another. (What/Waffles) I'm thankful that people have taken the time and effort to produce the very helpful guides found in the stickies, but some of the information can be a little old. When in doubt, ask!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentpoptarts View Post

I actually looked quite thoroughly through the stickies, but still being unsure I decided to ask the jury. Also, some of the links in the stickies take me to areas that are off-limits for one reason or another. (What/Waffles)
    All those links work fine for me. Are you saying you cannot access the Waffles or What reviews?

yo

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    While it is true that Pedro has the highest quality flac(all have EAC logs) they certainly do not have the most. In fact, they have far fewer than what or waffles and generally have slower download speeds. Pedro has very little indie rock, you mostly find classic rock albums from well-known artists. They seem too have a lot of classical/jazz and blues recordings too.
    Bottom line, even though flac is my format of choice I still rank it below what/waffles.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster
    i heard from a friend that e**** losless standard is uncompromising but its almost impossible to get an invite

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentpoptarts View Post

I actually looked quite thoroughly through the stickies, but still being unsure I decided to ask the jury. Also, some of the links in the stickies take me to areas that are off-limits for one reason or another. (What/Waffles)
    All those links work fine for me. Are you saying you cannot access the Waffles or What reviews?
    Yes, links to both Waffles and What (as well as MusicTorrents) cause the 'you do not have permission to access this page' error. This happens only with those three links. (I haven't tested similar links on other pages) I am definitely allowed access to the Invites section so that is not the cause. Is there something else that has been overlooked?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Villain's Avatar Web Designer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Is it hard to get in BTmusic? I am also looking for some good lossless music.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Villain View Post
    Is it hard to get in BTmusic? I am also looking for some good lossless music.
    No, however it's all a matter of perspective and your starting position.

Those that have been here a while and are trustworthy will get an invite within 5 mins of requesting.

Those that are untrustworthy will have to beg, steal & borrow their way in, and will take a while longer.

When the times comes for you to gain access to the invite section, make your choice after much careful consideration & deliberation which forum you enter and for what reasons

Do not however ask for any invites until you have completed your statutory grace period of 30 days.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Sagittarius
    Hallo! Ill be glad to get from someone invite code to BTmusic! big thanks if somebody will help to me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast