Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Regarding My "adult" Materials...

chalkmongoose
    I own my own computer, and until recently, I rented my own apartment. But that is a different story. I had kept it private, as I saw no reason to disclose it. The problem occured when, as I always do, I share the "My Documents" folder on my hard disk. It contains several hundred files, so remember which specific files not to include is very hard.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@21 August 2003 - 01:23
    And also, as I climb back on the proverbial "soap box," I refuse to "learn from mistakes like this," as you call them. For you to look at media content recorded to depict children of my age would be a "mistake," and one punishable by the legal systems of any country. For me to look at the same thing would be, in fact, both morally and legally justified.
    When Jonno referred to 'mistakes' I assume (from the context of his post) that he meant your making such images available to others, not viewing them yourself. I think that the problem, and therefore the mistake, is that you have no control over who can upload these images from you, so you could be accused of promoting paedophilia, although I feel sure this is not your intention.

So as Jonno said, keep your private life private (ie don't share these images).

Edit: seems we all feel the same way.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by lynx+21 August 2003 - 00:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lynx @ 21 August 2003 - 00:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-chalkmongoose@21 August 2003 - 01:23
    And also, as I climb back on the proverbial "soap box," I refuse to "learn from mistakes like this," as you call them. For you to look at media content recorded to depict children of my age would be a "mistake," and one punishable by the legal systems of any country. For me to look at the same thing would be, in fact, both morally and legally justified.
    When Jonno referred to &#39;mistakes&#39; I assume (from the context of his post) that he meant your making such images available to others, not viewing them yourself. I think that the problem, and therefore the mistake, is that you have no control over who can upload these images from you, so you could be accused of promoting paedophilia, although I feel sure this is not your intention.

So as Jonno said, keep your private life private (ie don&#39;t share these images). [/b][/quote]
    A good point. I actually, although unintentionally, answered both of your posts above. I did what I always do, and I shared the entire contents of the "My Documents" folder. I have taken precautions to ensure that such a thing will not occur again.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    I hate it when that happens.
    <span style='font-familyptima'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>No Signature Required</span></span></span>
    Check out this cult TV forum... Cult TV Boards

5. Lounge   -   #15
    ya my best friends mom is a milf

6. Lounge   -   #16
    YOU SICK PAEDOPHILE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

hehe just kidding, but how do we know that your 16? lol that should start a fight

7. Lounge   -   #17
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by Assultsniper@21 August 2003 - 01:47
    YOU SICK PAEDOPHILE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

hehe just kidding, but how do we know that your 16? lol that should start a fight

That would be me... Minus a few years and pounds, but only a few. The ol&#39; "is he really 16" post has already been beaten to death.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    I know I was kidding but you look like Jerry Seinfeld in that picture&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #19
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by Assultsniper@21 August 2003 - 01:57
    I know I was kidding but you look like Jerry Seinfeld in that picture&#33;
    You should see me now. I have some sort of demented &#39;fro because I&#39;m too cheap and lazy to get a haircut. I look like Kramer.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    That is a picture of Jared from the "Subway" commercials. What does that have to do with how old you are. J/k.

I am missing a page in my journal on the whole pedophilia issue.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast