Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Regarding My "adult" Materials...

2. Lounge   -   #22
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by hobbes@21 August 2003 - 01:59
    That is a picture of Jared from the "Subway" commercials. What does that have to do with how old you are. J/k.

I am missing a page in my journal on the whole pedophilia issue.
    Oh thanks mate. I've never been told I look like Jared after he lost all the weight...

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Hey Chalk, I believe you. But am I mising something? Did somebody associate you you with a shared folder of yours? Don't tell me you use the same forum name as you KazaaLite name.

Anyhow, well said.

(Holy crap, my first forum reply in ages, without some sort of joke attached)

Dont click this

4. Lounge   -   #24
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by Spindulik@21 August 2003 - 04:38
    Hey Chalk, I believe you. But am I mising something? Did somebody associate you you with a shared folder of yours? Don't tell me you use the same forum name as you KazaaLite name.

Anyhow, well said.

(Holy crap, my first forum reply in ages, without some sort of joke attached)

Dont click this
    I use the same name for everything.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    If you have nothing to hide why hide your name? Anyway in most countries there is an age allowance of a few years(either way) before this is illegal.

I forgot to add with consent of course.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    Not for pictures there isn't . A minor is a minor. Period.
    Untill they reach adult age, any nude, ponographic, sexual, or degrading images are not legal.

Having these pictures is a crime. No matter what your intentions or beliefs.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    ...and some people never grow up at all. Why not go back to collecting postage stamps Chalkmongoose?

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Sorry BALAMM if I gave you the wrong impression. There are some bloody countries that turn a blind eye to this. The best thing to do when you come across this type of thing is to immediately delete it and inform the appropriate authorities of the source. I absolutely abhor the exploitation of children and impressionable adults for any reason whatever!

I also think it is time Mr Gates did something about it by inserting some kind of unremovable control into his operating systems to prevent the conveyance of such material across the internet.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by bigboab@21 August 2003 - 10:56
    I also think it is time Mr Gates did something about it by inserting some kind of unremovable control into his operating systems to prevent the conveyance of such material across the internet.
    If Microsoft could do that, then they would block all forms of piracy.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    I dont think so LAMSEY the only thing missing from Mr Gates is the black patch over his eye.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast