Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Regarding My "adult" Materials...

gaz_k's Avatar Poster
    milf's are great, i always have a wank about my mates mum, she quite touchy feely with me as well which is such a turn on!
    sumtimes wank in sum of her stuff.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by bigboab@21 August 2003 - 10:59
    I dont think so LAMSEY the only thing missing from Mr Gates is the black patch over his eye.

Why would the richest man in the world need to pirate anything???

3. Lounge   -   #33
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Do you honestly think he got where he is, on is own, without piracy!
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Poster
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@21 August 2003 - 00:42
    Although I believe that this topic will be locked and/or deleted as soon as five minutes after I post this, I still want it out.
    I am a minor, sixteen years of age, seventeen in mid-September. The pictures found by other users on Soulseek were of teenagers of my age, or one or two years above or below me. If any content found was of younger ages, then I apologize. As I had originally stated on Soulseek, the content in the folder was an experiment. I was attempting to find a free alternative to what I normally either pay for, or collect from girlfriends/boyfriends of myself.
    The experiment failed, the content found was revolting in its nature. Sadly, a unwanted side-effect was that a large group of people happened to quickly jump to the conclusion that I was a paedophile, and as such, was subject to abject humilation and rejection by my peers.
    What follows is the definition of a paedophile:
    A person which is sexually attracted predominantly by preadolescent children.
    I am not. I find the action of "getting one's self off" to pictures of preadolescent children revolting, although in no way will I attempt to pass my judgements unto others.
    It is not WRONG to be sexually attracted to people your own age. It is in fact, far more normal than to be attracted to people twenty years older than yourself, which is why I find traditional adult media to be less of an attraction for myself.
    I apologize if by posting this, I have in any way motivated somebody to "tar and feather" my person. Although I think that is the wrong belief for you to hold, I respect it.
    I only wanted to clear the air. I am not, by definition, a paedophile, all I am is somebody who finds people the same age as I am to be sexually attractive.
    Thank you for giving me the proverbial "soap box" for me to stand on. I now humbly step off, and await the locking of this post.
    Jonathan
    Well put and i believe you too.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I personally think this subject should be forgotten about and we just get back to what we do best...........have a laugh

I think Chalk has been draged thru the mud enough, he made a mistake and has paid for it.
    He has given his reasons and for the most part has been accepted.
    So lets just drop hey

Back to having fun

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #36
    gaz_k's Avatar Poster
    jonno. ermm define cool, i think you may have the meanin muddled up.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Originally posted by Lamsey+21 August 2003 - 06:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 21 August 2003 - 06:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@21 August 2003 - 10:59
    I dont think so LAMSEY the only thing missing from Mr Gates is the black patch over his eye.

Why would the richest man in the world need to pirate anything??? [/b][/quote]
    guess lamsey never heard of "The Pirates of Silicon Valley"

8. Lounge   -   #38
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by gaz_k@21 August 2003 - 10:56
    jonno. ermm define cool, i think you may have the meanin muddled up.
    ?? What you talking about??Where have I said cool??

Define Cool............easy....Me B)

Jonno B)

Edit:-@RPerry....."
    The Pirates of Silicon Valley"
    Was&#39;nt that the film with Pamela Anderson?
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab@21 August 2003 - 03:28
    If you have nothing to hide why hide your name? Anyway in most countries there is an age allowance of a few years(either way) before this is illegal.

I forgot to add with consent of course.
    Yes well all have to hide our identity from hackers and the RIAA&#33; We must hide personal PC information.

I change my KazaaLite ID daily. Sometimes a few times per day.

-------

Age allowance? That makes sense in Chalk&#39;s situation. But not in the USA. Damn, in the USA, the law is blind to any male being "date raped" molested, etc, by a female. I think KOBE was sexually abused, not the girl.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    gaz_k's Avatar Poster
    jonno:

you say cool in your sig "damn i&#39;m cool" i beg to differ mate.. you look like a middle aged outcast tryin to hang onto his sub standard youth and pretending to be cool on the t&#39;internet.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast