Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: My First Request : SCT

Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by kareemgona View Post
    Everyone is just waiting to see what will happen next on SCT .
    I'm not As long as I have my account (and my invites) I'm more than satisfied. All else doesn't matter to me.
    Can you feel the LOVE

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    DeathAngel's Avatar Souls Reaper BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Everyone is just waiting to see what will happen next on SCT .
    I'm not As long as I have my account (and my invites) I'm more than satisfied. All else doesn't matter to me.
    Well others doesn't think that way , some are just waiting to see what will SCT offer to the user class Sct whores during their next birthday . Others wanna see what will happen about the donations for invites thing .
    Fuck Me ... I'm Famous Please don't Pm me for any sort of invites . Thanks

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Well others doesn't think that way , some are just waiting to see what will SCT offer to the user class Sct whores during their next birthday . Others wanna see what will happen about the donations for invites thing .
    Let's be honest ... what can they offer you if you are an ScT-whore and have already uploaded 1 TB to the tracker??? An invite??? So what...if you really wanted an invite you would've already donated to get one, wouldn't you ... or you could get some GB's upload, but anybody uploading 1 TB shouldn't worry about 100 GB more or less.

And the donations for invites thing ... or they reinstate again or they don't.

The only people that really lie awake at night about what will happen with ScT-invites are traders, or people that currently aren't member there and are dying to join ScT.
    Can you feel the LOVE

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Let's be honest ... what can they offer you if you are an ScT-whore and have already uploaded 1 TB to the tracker??? An invite??? So what...if you really wanted an invite you would've already donated to get one, wouldn't you ... or you could get some GB's upload, but anybody uploading 1 TB shouldn't worry about 100 GB more or less.

And the donations for invites thing ... or they reinstate again or they don't.

The only people that really lie awake at night about what will happen with ScT-invites are traders, or people that currently aren't member there and are dying to join ScT.
    Well most probably SCT whores will get invites on their BD , However Sct Users don't lie awake at night , but it's better to see what will happen before offering invites out . I mean why did Sct close the donations for invites section ? To fix a mistake ? or just cause their BD is coming ... dunno .

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    no users class will get invites

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    I mean why did Sct close the donations for invites section ? To fix a mistake ? or just cause their BD is coming ... dunno .
    Maybe they are getting into trouble because they never declared all the money they got from the donations and now they have the IRS chasing them

Who knows, they might close down on their birthday, under the moto ... Let's quit while we're ahead!!!
    Can you feel the LOVE

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    I mean why did Sct close the donations for invites section ? To fix a mistake ? or just cause their BD is coming ... dunno .
    Maybe they are getting into trouble because they never declared all the money they got from the donations and now they have the IRS chasing them

Who knows, they might close down on their birthday, under the moto ... Let's quit while we're ahead!!!
    lol yeah ... we spammed that thread enough already . Good Luck Dude with Your request .

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    guitarhero's Avatar #Artist BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    SPAAAAAM! Personally i think you can`t get invites by donation because their donations are enough for this month .. but there are still members having invites thought. And UnderTaker, just be patient and i`m pretty sure you`ll get in there .

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    What do you think ull find on ScT that you wouldn't find on FTN or Iplay?
    How come people compare FTN to ScT?
    FTN as only 1/10 the content.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by blackg View Post
    How come people compare FTN to ScT?
    FTN as only 1/10 the content.
    I was really wondering when we were going to have that original discussion once again
    Can you feel the LOVE

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast