Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for an E***O invite...

10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    If ANYONE can help him, donvito is a GREAT user. I doubt my opinion matters though.

Although I have to say, you're request wasn't that great if all you're saying is "hi, can I have this?", but I know you from other trackers and you're a good guy.
    Last edited by Kyl3KK; 08-15-2008 at 08:09 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    mafija's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    if he need flac there is a pedros and get on this tracker is much easyer.but no,he just want e########.
    dream on

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    donvito's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    If ANYONE can help him, donvito is a GREAT user. I doubt my opinion matters though.

Although I have to say, you're request wasn't that great if all you're saying is "hi, can I have this?", but I know you from other trackers and you're a good guy.

hey man thanks!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    prove to us you are not the average lossless enthusiast by exhibiting a cultured awareness of music, fervor of our craft to create secure rips of albums and records, a generosity of upload growth by providing torrents to other users, and being conscious of the members that inhabit your community

that is what we look for; simply asking for an invite will get you nowhere

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Yeah, for the E, you'll not only know how to rip in FLAC perfectly, but you'll need good credentials from Waffles/What/Pedro, and also, it helps if you rip non-mainstream music, and if you know how to rip vinyl properly.

Anyone reading this: I don't have an account there, so in case it sounds that way, I don't. Please don't start PM'ing me now.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    check your pm, kyl3kk

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    becomehokage's Avatar AAARGH! BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    check your pm, kyl3kk
    He prly now does?
    Im kay

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    what? no, lol, because he said not to pm him

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    donvito's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    i guess i'm not sure about "proving" my knowledge to you, but I can simply say that I have a large cd/vinyl collection and that I know how to rip flac securely, etc..

I'm not sure what else to say honestly. How about this, I'll try to provide a new rip every week. That's contribution huh?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    If you are not a member of Pedro's then I can hook you up. If you are then start ripping and uploading there. You will not get to E unless you prove you can rip, tag and upload properly. Just saying you can doesn't help at all. Anyone can claim they know how to rip and will contribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast