Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: special giveaway

cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    wtf:|..why ban romania:|>....i am from romania and I am not a bad user...this ideea sucks..if you ask me..but hey.have it your way.....just profile everyone by theyre nation.....and judge the book by it's covers...that's the wright way to do things
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I would very much like an invite. Thank you.

I am not sure what else you are looking for. I have been a TL Power User for over 3 years and have a good ratio there, though not great. I keep it above 1.25 at least. Now that I have a torrentflux account, I hope to get that up a bit.

The main reason I want this account is that TL does not seem to have many leechers on the tv show torrents as most other sites. I would like to download some of them, but they take a long time to seed back.

You can reach me via PM or use this id at gmail. Thanks.

Last edited by not2fast; 08-14-2008 at 05:33 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    As the TV freak I am an invite to this tracker would be just great.

I've just finished downloading a season of house, spooks and Dexter that I'm gonna start watching later on tonight. I'm sure this tracker could be helpful in order to download more shows down the road.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarhero View Post
    Watch out guys.. Banned countries are : Israel, Poland, Romania, Portugal, Brazil, Egypt.
    They decided to ban all those countries because of the huge amount of bad users.
    Integral
    , better check the IP of the guy who you are willing to invite.
    Geez.I wonder why?....could it be that the Users from these countries, UPLOADS & SEEDS tooo..... much???? ...............LOL

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarhero View Post
    Watch out guys.. Banned countries are : Israel, Poland, Romania, Portugal, Brazil, Egypt.
    They decided to ban all those countries because of the huge amount of bad users.
    Integral
    , better check the IP of the guy who you are willing to invite.
    Geez.I wonder why?....could it be that the Users from these countries, UPLOADS & SEEDS tooo..... much???? ...............LOL
    ban about Romania not cheating
    they have 50mbit line at home
    i heard it's about isp and internet provider cuz it's banned too at scc

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    no it;s not true..i still have my ip unbaned on scc
    You are right..we romanians are great seeders....My mylself i have an internet conection that goes to 12mb/s at upload..and 15mb/s at the download..(but in rare cases)

So you should know that you are doing a big mistake by banning romania.It's your lost
    Btw if somene bans my ip class they automatycly ban Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Oh OH pick me!!!!!!!!!!!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Thanks for participating, guys. I read all the posts (even the unrelated ones ), and I considered you all. I'll keep you in mind the next time I feel like doing something like this.

they didn't built Rome in one day

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12