Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Americans are not....

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    In certain cases the ACLU actually takes away peoples freedom. There are loads of small shithole towns all over the USA who have had to remove the tiniest little iota of religious symbols from say their town crest or whatever because the town simply couldn't afford fight the legal battle the ACLU can. Don't get me started on them ffs.

Pedo's are no where near homosexuals. Fag's are fine. I say fags because I have some gay friends who I call fag as a term of endearment....Like Benchez. Pedos now are not even on the same plane as our neatly dressed friends the gays, they are sick. I believe they have no place among a society that hopes to survive. I also believe in the instant death penalty for convicted pedo's because they are a blight on society, a drain on our economy not to mention they shatter peoples lives. Some say they are sick and need help, I say even if they need help let their god help them because we shouldn't have to. spend the money it costs to imprison them on helping the shattered lives of those they have ruined.

Back on topic. I have 3 kids now damnit you guys better get going here!!! I don't know if I could handle any more little ones.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    sumvell's Avatar Poster
    outsource it to INDIA
    The early bird gets the worm. But the 2nd mouse gets the cheese.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by sumvell View Post
    outsource it to INDIA

Nah, that's been tried.

We need something new; I think it's the rules.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Have you tried raising the Birth and Family allowances. Not you in particular Kev. That would entail you working at least one Sunday in the month.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    Have you tried raising the Birth and Family allowances. Not you in particular Kev. That would entail you working at least one Sunday in the month.
    I think I end up doing that anyway.

I'll check with my accountant (Ms. J).
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234