Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How Much Do You 56k Modem Users Download?

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    well ppl call me the king of 56kers lol

I can do 80 megs in a 4 hr session

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    im on aol and i can be on for long hours and be able to get a mmovie done in a night, i usually get the 130 meg movies which are part 1 & 2, i dont get cutoffs or anything

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Some of u guys make me sick...my dial up must really suck, not to mention the isp's here in Thailand. I've been using DU Meter for a few months now and my absolute best day in the past few months is 203.72mb for 15 hr and 49 min. It is virtually impossible for me to stay connected 24 hours in a given day cause at about 2 or 3 pm here itll cut off and it wont let me back on till around midnight. Heres a nica crappy one for you to make all u guys feel better.... connection time 11 hrs 22 min, total dl 65.48 mb. total ul 40.65 mb. That's about an average of 6mb for every hour...a little less. Oh, heres one more to make you even happier 4 hrs 2 min...16.78 mb dl....ul 12.34! Hogster if I could do 80 megs in a 4 hour session I think I would have a heart attack.

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    the only way i could dl at 20mB/h would be to download a lot of headers, text and bitmaps...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    im ok now as freeserve now do broadband in my area and my kit is coming next week i cant wait

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Originally posted by ghost944@5 September 2003 - 01:53
    im ok now as freeserve now do broadband in my area and my kit is coming next week i cant wait
    i&#39;m getting Pipex adsl by the 10th of september...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    When I was on 56K in napster days, I had an autoconector and could hit about 450mb a day if i was lucky. now i have a 1.2mb adsl line and i can get as much as 10gb a day
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234