Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sick Of Being Jerked Around

Arm's Avatar Poster
    Yeah them fake files piss me off too. Thankfully I get them alot less since I don't look for new releases for anything mainstream. Thats where all the fakeys are.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Theres a registery key to delete that stops this from happening happens with XP for DIVX files Ill post the reg key when I can find it!!

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Originally posted by ScottThug@22 August 2003 - 15:20
    hello all, this is my first time writing in the forum of KaZaa and the reason im writing today is because im a n00b at downloading Divx files and or movies. and the thing that pisses me off the most is that i have a divx player and yer fuckin movies only play 5 seconds THEN FUCKING STOP! also people have fucking renamed their goddamn files to trick others this pisses me off more. What fucking pisses me off even more is this damn site dont even have a fucking email so i can email the damn problems ugh! i wasted 2 fucking days downloading Divx files and everyone single FUCKING one of them wont work i have the correct software and everything but it just pisses me off that some of yall Waste a whole FUCKING day downloading music and or movies and then come to find out later that the file doesnt work! PLEASE CHANGE THIS GODDAMN IT! IM FUCKING MAD AND I WOULDNT HAVE DONE THIS IF YOU GUYS WOULD SCAN THE PEOPLES MUSIC FIRST! i dont appreciate people being selfish lil assholes and expect people to download from them! doesnt that piss you guys off?
    Heeeehhhhehhhhehhehhhhehhh!!!!!!!!!

My feelings, EXACTLY!

Well... the fact of the matter IS that in addition to YOU and ME there are a ZILLION mindless-idiot-bastard-KIDS playing around with KaZaA..... and it SHOWS, too.

Some of them get their kicks from PISSING people OFF with a "SHARED-FOLDER" full of bulls***-files.... oh well... ces't la vie! Maybe they will grow up one day and be as pissed as WE are?

Well.... BAK to the grinding-stone in the salt-mines....

Bye!

I.Y.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    [QUOTE=REALITY,23 August 2003 - 01:22]
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzeee,22 August 2003 - 17:29
    just how many times can someone use the word F**K in a post before its deleted?
    F**K F**K F**K F**K F**K F**K F**K F**K F**K F**K

WOW - WEE!!!!! ..... the DAZZLING amount of SHARP HUMAN INTELLIGENCE presented on these boards NEVER seizes to AMAZE me!

I.Y.

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Do you have to add to it?

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Nooke

I think most of us know about file's not playing for more than a few seconds, remember the first pirates of the caribbean file that came up. i don't know whats worse someone sharing a fake file , or a bad real one. At least we know were we are with the idiots who share fake ones.

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Double Agent
    dumbass noobs if you want to know something ASK POLITELY!!!

then we might decide to help you...or kick you in the balls...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123