Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for DVDR tracker

BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by HeldThread View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by F.B.I View Post
    PM me for a TL invite.

As of this moment, I can't seem to send PM's for some reason. I assume it is because I joined less than 24 hours ago... Got me excited!
    Can a mod give some help here?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    TDC ***** BT Rep: +3
    If you would like a TDC invite I would be happy to give you one as well. Like to see people like yourself even with your limitations work for what you want and not trade or scam your way up.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    PM if you are interested in BitHQ, is a DVDr based tracker, like TDC.
    Having both youŽll be more than done.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Man, lots of good help here so far and I really appreciate all the offers to send invites. I'm really frustrated that I still don't have any way to PM on these forums... I read the help section and the icon for PM'ing isn't anywhere on my screen and isn't available through any menus.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Sorry, I didnŽt realize this was not the giveaway section.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    I guess this explains it.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-eve...arily-301151/?

Thought I was horribly missing something

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Man, lots of good help here so far and I really appreciate all the offers to send invites. I'm really frustrated that I still don't have any way to PM on these forums... I read the help section and the icon for PM'ing isn't anywhere on my screen and isn't available through any menus.
    If you want: Create a random mail. Quote this post with that mail, I will add you on msn and you will give me your real mail.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8

As of this moment, I can't seem to send PM's for some reason. I assume it is because I joined less than 24 hours ago... Got me excited!
    why dont you create a new trash gmail and post it here so he can contact you

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by jokzor View Post

why dont you create a new trash gmail and post it here so he can contact you
    Quote Originally Posted by F.B.I
    If you want: Create a random mail. Quote this post with that mail, I will add you on msn and you will give me your real mail.
    Yeah jokzor

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    That has to be one of the best examples of a noob introduction, and promise of invites within the shortest time, I have seen here.

Commendable actions for all concerned, and now please don't let those who trusted you down, and therefore spoil it for those that follow.

Well done.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast