Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Waffles Question About Disabled Users

RoBz's Avatar Member
    You can't get banned on Waffles for a low ratio. Your friends must have either just not logged in in 6 weeks or did something bad to get them disabled. If you look at their profiles on Waffles it will either tell you on the top, "This account has been disabled due to inactivty" or "This account has been banned".

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by c0njur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    Well my friend doesn't care at all. He leeches what he wants to until he gets banned for low ratio. I even saved his ass twice on TTi by giving him GB and he just kept on going
    Why do people do that? Its not like its that hard to understand a ratio, but yet they do that knowing the consequences.
    I agree, I invited a friend to some sites recently but he says it's too much trouble to keep the torrent open to seed back. I just don't understand what's so hard, especially since he leaves his computer on all the time anyways.

He even has an internet connection I'd die for! (Verizon FiOS) ...such a waste of bandwidth.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    The worst that could happen is they take your invites away, but I would imagine you would need to invite many more than 2 bad people to have this happen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12